Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Crystal Palace vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
20180414_144745.jpg

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I am absolutely shaking, my stomach is in knots, anyone else feeling sick with worry about this.....
This would mean so much to avoid defeat here today, I just hope that little imp does not dive all over the place, and cheat his way into a penalty or something.
I don't mind him diving if he gets caught and sent off, that's ok.

Si Gull

Way Down South
Mar 18, 2008
On top of the world
I am absolutely shaking, my stomach is in knots, anyone else feeling sick with worry about this.....
This would mean so much to avoid defeat here today, I just hope that little imp does not dive all over the place, and cheat his way into a penalty or something.

Less nervous than vs Hudds. It doesn't quite feel like a 'must win' or even 'must not lose' game. It will be tough so anything from it will be a bonus.:albion2:

D

Deleted member 2719

Johnny cantor say's to Aspinall after the glad all over song has finished "well that certainty get's everyone going doesn't in warren".

F**k off Cantor it doesn't get us going you goon.

Trevor

In my Fifties, still know nothing
NSC Patreon
Dec 16, 2012
Milton Keynes

Not feeling great about this. I'd take the point now - so hoping for more though

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
9.57 in Cuba, I'm walking to the hotel bar and I see a bloke in a football shirt walking towards me. I do a double take and then realise it's not the sunshine or the fact that I was up drinking with some Canadians til half two, he's actually wearing a Palace shirt.

I said "I don't ****ing believe it" he said "Oh are you Palace?".......

Nice bloke, we had a laugh. Now let's stuff them.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Despite the best efforts of the Mods, the Albion players managed to find a stream for the early game.

match.jpg

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
You just knew when Warren mentioned their poor record in the first 15 minutes they would start well.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here