Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Coventry match - tickets ON SALE NOW

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Stop moaning about usual seats (I have the same MINOR issue) and buy tickets in another part of the ground to try something new and get as many sold as possible people :)

There, I said it.

This.

I'm fed up with the people I sit near in the WSU :whistle: :wink:

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
Well I suppose you could band season ticket holders on loyalty points but it would seem a bit over the top.

Far easier to let all season ticket holders apply at once - you snooze, you lose - and even then if demand is high more seats will become available.

The “why” was a serious question - ‘why’ is it “clearly right” to disadvantage everyone so that none have the ‘advantage’ of buying their ‘own’ seats?

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Is it still the case that standing in the back few rows of the NS is allowed/expected or could I have some old geezer behind moaning at me to sit down ?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The “why” was a serious question - ‘why’ is it “clearly right” to disadvantage everyone so that none have the ‘advantage’ of buying their ‘own’ seats?
Why is everyone 'disadvantaged' ?

Surely it is right that all season ticket holders have the same advantage ( or priority ) in buying seats ( unless you go for loyalty bands ) ?

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
£1.80 a point. No brainer. Just before Palace away go on sale too.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
No one is ‘disadvantaged’ here. Your ST seat isn’t ‘your’ seat for this game. It’s just a seat. I like it, good opportunity to sit somewhere else for a change. Went in WSU for the Palace cup match, wouldn’t swap permanently for my usual seat but it was alright - different perspective from higher up. Going for the Lower East Library Wing this time.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Is it still the case that standing in the back few rows of the NS is allowed/expected or could I have some old geezer behind moaning at me to sit down ?

These days back 10 rows stand but dont know how that will pan out if not usual ticket holders in the seats.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
What time do the half time beer queues start in the North Stand ? 41 minutes ? 42 ? or earlier ?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Just booked and someone has snapped up my seat already. FFS

Last edited:

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I'll be there. Shift work means I generally only get to 4-5 games a season but this ive got luck and will have the pleasure of back to back Saturdays at The Amex. Can't remember the last time I managed that.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Only 8100 tickets left in lower tier. Will be gone by lunchtime (probably) - hurry!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here