Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No park and ride for Atletico game

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Has there ever been park and ride for friendlies ?

Maybe not but suspect the crowd might be a little larger than previous AMEX friendlies?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
But on the plus side the NS is open from the start - oh and no booking fee for print at home (is that always the case???)

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
But on the plus side the NS is open from the start - oh and no booking fee for print at home (is that always the case???)

Yes, yes it is

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Damn...I misread, thought it was Real Madrid. If we're only playing Athletico then not going. It's about time the club took friendlies more seriously and got some quality opposition sorted. Sakes...

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Damn...I misread, thought it was Real Madrid. If we're only playing Athletico then not going. It's about time the club took friendlies more seriously and got some quality opposition sorted. Sakes...

Why? friendlies aren't much more than open training sessions anyway, and are just looked upon as a good workout for the players. I'm happy to wait for another week or to, until the real action gets underway.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
What was the crowd for Lazio last pre-season ? I was there, guessing it was 6/7,000 perhaps. Not all of either WSL or ESL anywhere near full, and a couple of hundred Lazio fans in the SE corner.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Most will buy to get the points for the away games:ffsparr:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here