Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would you use this gadget if it because available ?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
What is it?
I've given up opening links that take about 2 minutes to load, and then to be greeted by a shed load of adverts.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
What is it?
I've given up opening links that take about 2 minutes to load, and then to be greeted by a shed load of adverts.

Kissenger: This bizarre new gadget helps you kiss your partner, wherever they are
You can now lock lips all anywhere in the world

Long-distance relationships can be difficult and, while apps like FaceTime, Snapchat and Skype mean lovers can see and talk to each other - what about real physical intimacy? Enter: the Kissenger.

A gadget that enables couples to kiss each other through the internet, the Kissenger - derived from the words kiss and messenger - has been the subject of university lab tests for the last couple of years.

So how does it work?

Essentially, it’s a brightly-coloured holster that attaches to your smartphone with an inviting plastic pad attached at the bottom.

When you lock lips with it, the pad senses pressure points and transmits the sensation through to an identical holster on your partner’s phone, wherever they may be.

:kiss:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
What is it?

a form of plastic globe (looks like a toy from a kinda surprise on steroids) hold it,partner does same,in some far flung galaxy,has sensors,is rubber/latex or lip like in touch and feel,you kiss it,it replicates your kiss and makes you and your partner feel like you are actually kissing each other.....or a MIHBL has stated already a load of old blux.

never mind you 2 minutes i've wasted 7 minutes typing this reply.. :lolol:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
That's awful - for a minute I thought you were selling a tool we left behind in your unfinished kitchen:drink:

Does look lie a ballcock now you mention it.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here