Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Huddersfield Town vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Quite relieved it was only 3-1 in the end. Hopefully they'd have learnt something for this. We really missed Stephens. He was exactly the kind of player we needed to break up their attacks. Too many anonymous players tonight, Murphy and Norwood in particular. I know Skalak gets a lot of stick on here, but at least he can deliver a mean dead ball which might have just helped us tonight.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
He is. But who isn't? We look very poor all over the park. I am struggling to mark any BHAFC player over 5 or 6/10.

And that's obviously very poor for us, at this stage of the season.

Maybe we're lulling other sides into complacency. Done a good job tonight then.

Duffy did ok

Govinda Tim

Apr 13, 2012
Brighton
Very poor. No intensity, passing abysmal, too many mistakes all over the park. Lets hope this is our blip. Roll on Sunday.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Probably only the backline came out of that with any credit. Stockdale MOM for us. The midfield were just absent all six of them. The front runners were just starved of any service

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
I am struggling to say anything about that game , we were second best by a long way . Regards the unlucky bounces, not unlucky they were forced by the pressure that Huddersfield put on us. Maybe this will be our Cardiff...

D

Deleted member 2719

WTF did we do to prepare for that match.......go on the lash.

So far off the pace, CH did nothing to try and stop the first half slaughter.

Did we go for the draw.:tantrum::tantrum::tantrum:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
One of those days we were awful and the opposition played their best game of the season.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
That was utter rubbish, oh well, don't think I have seen such a lethargic performance. I know they do care but it really looked like they could not be arsed, everyone of them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here