Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No panic signing of a striker

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Agreed. WE NEVER get in the players we need in January.

Apart form Leo Ulloa when we were short of a striker under Gus.

And Beram Kayal, two days after Hughton arrived and saw we were weak in midfield.

Oh, and Anthony Knockaert and Jiri Skalak last January when it looked like a lack of goals was a problem.

Literally, NEVER.

Yeah....but...... aside from those times. Have you thought about that?

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Hopefully on a par with re-signing Maheta Molango or Chris Holroyd

Good subs as back up. Stephens to Burnley bring back Ryan Harley, cancel Murrays loan bring back COG. And hopefully we can persuade Hartlepool to release The legend that is Billy Painter with Leon Best in the number 10 role. That should guarantee at least 10th this season.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
ogrady-signed-18jul14-ld229-1768881_478x359.jpg

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Umm. I was told there would be a signing today! I assumed it would be a striker not a full back! Sorry!

You got lucky there, well played sir.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Can we recall COG?

Yes but only if all three parties agree to it. He's getting regular game time at Burton and his contracts up at the end of the season, so chances are he and Burton wouldn't agree to it even if Hughton wanted it to happen.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Dont Panic guys!! Incoming............Soon!
Umm. I was told there would be a signing today! I assumed it would be a striker not a full back! Sorry!
So you say you were told there was going to be a signing today, and you failed to even post that. Instead you posted on the striker thread and just said 'soon' instead of 'today'. And what sort of idiot would assume the position of an incoming player?

I've been told by two separate sources that you're full of shit. Sorry!

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
So you say you were told there was going to be a signing today, and you failed to even post that. Instead you posted on the striker thread and just said 'soon' instead of 'today'. And what sort of idiot would assume the position of an incoming player?

I've been told by two separate sources that you're full of shit. Sorry!

I was told about a signing...believe it or not..not my problem!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here