Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fog alert!!!!

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I don't remember a match being cancelled before because of fog ( Albion historian help required here) and now it quite possibly will happen twice in the same season- same fixture.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I thought the BBC forecast had less fog predicted for the Sussex area tomorrow evening, though some around close by.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I thought the BBC forecast had less fog predicted for the Sussex area tomorrow evening, though some around close by.
00b68c4b5ab0ad4fcba9dcb3bae1fef1.jpg

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
If it is called off I just hope that it is by about 5.30 to 6.00 as I shall be on the 700 so will just get off walk across the road and get on one to go back to sister in laws.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
If it is called off I just hope that it is by about 5.30 to 6.00 as I shall be on the 700 so will just get off walk across the road and get on one to go back to sister in laws.

About an hour earlier for me, then I might, just might, be able to get back to St.Peter's Church, in time to catch the last 17 that goes as far as Cowfold.

Last ime I only just made the very last 17 which terminates at Henfield, and had to call the wife out.

Edit. She was far from happy.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Thing is that it'll be very poor if they call it off at 5:30 and the fog has all gone by 7:45. I'd be seething if that happened.

The forecast is for the wind speed to pick up as the day goes on and that should mean the later it gets the less fog there is.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Stretch some really big tarpaulins over the roof to keep the fog out?

Too simple? :shrug:

Stoichkov

The Miserable Bulgarian
Jul 26, 2004
Brighton
Went past the stadium at 6pm and it was worse than for the original Cardiff game. I could see even less of the stadium from the junction traffic lights

Denis

Mar 25, 2013
Portslade
Reading's forecast is just as bad or even worse for their replay tomorrow night [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Reading's forecast is just as bad or even worse for their replay tomorrow night [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looks like my accumulators out the window!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Did my dad not tell you? Was on for a £400,000 win on sat until west ham scored in injury time! Still won 750 though, all off a 10p bet!
How's the painting coming along? Kitchen looking less awful yet? [emoji57]

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here