Newhaven
Have you forgiven us for the playoff final at the millennium stadium yet ��

Not answering that one haha

image.jpg

I still smile when I think about this banner :lolol:

Raskolnikov

Aug 13, 2014
Wivenhoe
I have a feeling it was around the time of the court case, I guess it may have been to give him chance to get away from the spot light for a bit

I thought it was after the red card against Palarse and then Gus refused to play him for the rest of his time here

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sounds like the player we had, good movement, and an eye to goal. We should give him a good reception on Saturday

He got a pretty good reception last time we played there, until he scored, and a few amongst the home contingent rather objected to that :lol:

theboybilly

I can't wait for this one as Bristol is a lovely place to visit. I'll head towards King Street late on Friday afternoon after dropping my gear off at the B&B near the ground. Saturday afternoon will be spent around the pubs close to the Harbour - The Cottage, Nova Scotia and the Rose & Crown. Hopefully home on Sunday with three points in the bag.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Looking forward to the weekend in Bristol. I don't think this will be as easy as our 0-4 last season, but just like any long term Brighton fan, hope for the best and secretly fear the worst (old habits die hard!)

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Tbf, our games v Newcastle and Villa were both reduced capacity games because of the new stand so we weren't able to sell as many tickets as we may of, hopefully we can break the 20k mark v you again on Saturday but with sky im not so sure tbf

*may have

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here