Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Ham United U23s v Albion U23s, kick-off 7pm tonight...

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Hi chaps. Late to the action. Who's this Skapetis chap ?

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I'll have to go to the Seagulls website to find out the final score, and key info. Seems to be a dereliction of duty going on round these parts :shrug:
It might be due to a distraction :wink:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I'll have to go to the Seagulls website to find out the final score, and key info. Seems to be a dereliction of duty going on round these parts :shrug:
It might be due to a distraction :wink:

They all went off to get this Skapetis fella's autograph, personally, I've never heard of him. Info anyone?

Raskolnikov

Aug 13, 2014
Wivenhoe
They all went off to get this Skapetis fella's autograph, personally, I've never heard of him. Info anyone?

Peter Skapetis (Australia) is a 21-year-old quick, strong forward who served a scholarship at QPR and then moved on to Stoke City in the summer of 2014 for a reported fee of ₤300,000. Unfortunately he suffered two cruciate ligament injuries (one to each knee) and was released at the end of last season. The squad also includes Jason Davis who also missed the whole of last season with his own cruciate injury. He has just returned from a spell on loan at Bognor where he picked up a leg injury after 30 minutes of his debut.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Peter Skapetis (Australia) is a 21-year-old quick, strong forward who served a scholarship at QPR and then moved on to Stoke City in the summer of 2014 for a reported fee of ₤300,000. Unfortunately he suffered two cruciate ligament injuries (one to each knee) and was released at the end of last season. The squad also includes Jason Davis who also missed the whole of last season with his own cruciate injury. He has just returned from a spell on loan at Bognor where he picked up a leg injury after 30 minutes of his debut.

Perhaps we should field a cruciate XI, they sound class!

Dec 29, 2011
Hi AZ,

Jokes aside I appreciate these weekly threads and all the info on the dev squad. Your knowledge is impressive and I find following the youngsters interesting - we may just be watching the fledging career of a future England star. If you'd like your own little place on the web (I.e. A blog) let me know, I have my own server and I could stick another domain on it with not much trouble. Keep in mind it's likely to be a blog where you have one or two readers (based on this thread I'm not sure how many 'readers' would read it closely), as Brighton reserve squad antics is certainly a topic for the football purists.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Connor Pring left the club when his scholarship finished at the end of the 2014-15 season.

I believe Davis received a short-term extension up until Christmas as he had missed the whole of last season with injury.
Must have missed the news about Pring, I've now removed him from the list on Wikipedia.

If you are interested in the academy players, I could recommend a decent twitter account that will keep you up-to-date.....
Noted, you now have a new follower :thumbsup:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here