Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Award-winning official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2023-24 Season]

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I'm sure if this was in Canada, people would wonder what the fuss is all about.

Oh it still causes a big fuss in Toronto when it starts snowing. There's always traffic chaos and roads getting blocked. The difference is, it gets cleared very quickly.

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Listen, I live in central Brighton and all I want to know is 'am I going to be buried under an avalanche tomorrow or not?' Thank you.

If you also live in Brighton, step away from the bread and other perishables or I won't be responsible for my actions...

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
The bbc only has a few hours of light snow showing, is it still marginal papa?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
SNAW.jpg

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Oh it still causes a big fuss in Toronto when it starts snowing. There's always traffic chaos and roads getting blocked. The difference is, it gets cleared very quickly.

The same in Scandanavia, billions have spent on the infrasture and manpower to clear and ice. It's significant news when snow comes and despite relatively low populations, travel can be affected badly for a time, before the investment pays dividends.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Fair play to B&H council thus far, credit where it's due, roads round our way are well gritted, as are the more hazardous sections of pavements. No mean feat when your budget's been shot to shit by central government. Respect.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This piece of natural art appeared at the bottom of my road this afternoon.

WP_20180228_16_38_28_Pro.jpg

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Listen, I live in central Brighton and all I want to know is 'am I going to be buried under an avalanche tomorrow or not?' Thank you.

If you also live in Brighton, step away from the bread and other perishables or I won't be responsible for my actions...

The bbc only has a few hours of light snow showing, is it still marginal papa?

It really depends on which model you follow. Some have it skirting our area, others have quite a spell of snow over the region. Simply put the further West you are the better but there will be local variations. I think this one will be a nowcast scenario... watch the radar from about 7am!

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
It really depends on which model you follow. Some have it skirting our area, others have quite a spell of snow over the region. Simply put the further West you are the better but there will be local variations. I think this one will be a nowcast scenario... watch the radar from about 7am!

I don't actually want it to snow. (Yeah I know burn the witch etc etc) but if its going to, I want proper snow, Capt Oates wondering past my house, Polar Bears the whole nine yards not this dandruff rubbish.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Right weather aficionados. Whats the score tomorrow in Worthing from tomorrow morning 8.30am on wards, getting a train to London and then hopefully getting back early afternoon?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here