Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Official NFL 2017 Thread

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
2:55 and 'Bama get the ball back. Great finish in prospect!

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Wow. I guess that's what pressure can do.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
The best way to win it after a monster FG from Georgia and a huge sack.

It got better and better!

helipilot

Jan 20, 2010
Amazing game... I live in Alabama...( the only Albion fan here?). Bama win and the Albion beat the Palace scum... what a great day. Roll Tide!

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Since you are talking uni "football" did Northwestern Uni win anything this year?

northwestern-university-mascot.jpg

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Eagles vs jags 21st or 28th October this year at Wembley!

Could be a Super Bowl re run.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Only just caught up with this thread, enjoying the Bortles hate :lol: he’s had a couple of seriously rough games, but he’s been without his receivers and has no tight end, also the o-line isn’t creating any lanes for Fournette. I can only defend Bortles so far though, he’s made some horrible throws recently. Hopefully the defence will crush the Steelers for the second time this season, only team has ever beat the Steelers in Pittsburgh twice in a season...I’ll let you guess who that was?

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
If anyone buys a season ticket (x2) but doesn’t fancy the Jags game I’ll happily buy them from you rather than have my pants taken down by Ticketmaster again.

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
Only just caught up with this thread, enjoying the Bortles hate :lol: he’s had a couple of seriously rough games, but he’s been without his receivers and has no tight end, also the o-line isn’t creating any lanes for Fournette. I can only defend Bortles so far though, he’s made some horrible throws recently. Hopefully the defence will crush the Steelers for the second time this season, only team has ever beat the Steelers in Pittsburgh twice in a season...I’ll let you guess who that was?

Would you be open to a new QB in free agency, though?

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Would you be open to a new QB in free agency, though?

Yep. I think there’s a decent QB in there somewhere but we simply don’t use his strengths. He’s really good on the move, roll outs, play actions and when he rushes. Hackett only calls screen passes though which makes Blake look like a chump. I suspect if Allen Robinson was available we’d be seeing more deep shots. Kirk Cousins availability intrigues me but I believe he’s considering the Browns!!

Jul 7, 2003
Interesting set of games. Will probably try for Seahawks v Raiders and wear my Broncos shirt with pride against the old divisional rivals. If I can't get those I will go for Eagles v Jags.

Also planning to go to Mile High this season for a game so waiting for the fixtures to come out to see when I will be heading out west.

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
Yep. I think there’s a decent QB in there somewhere but we simply don’t use his strengths. He’s really good on the move, roll outs, play actions and when he rushes. Hackett only calls screen passes though which makes Blake look like a chump. I suspect if Allen Robinson was available we’d be seeing more deep shots. Kirk Cousins availability intrigues me but I believe he’s considering the Browns!!

If Cousins is considering the Browns then that must cause his decision-making to be called into question. I would have thought Alex Smith would be a decent fit for the Jaguars.

driddles

Nov 8, 2003
Ontario, Canada

Do not get in the Bills way of getting a decent QB! Amazed they made the playoffs after all of the turn over they had this season. With a decent draft (they've set themselves up nice for high picks) & a new QB the Bills might just become relevant again.

Glad to see Dareus turn things around in Jacksonville, he was going off a cliff in Buffalo. Really curious if he can keep it going into next season.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here