Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] New Kit!

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Where in the blazing F.U.C.K has the yellow shirt disappeared to on the online shop!!??

The is the most angry I've been since Paul Barber ignored my email about serving cheesy chips in the WSU.

****ing useless football club. I bet I can't even get my username printed on the back of the new home kit. Complete waste of ****ing time.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
OK we have for historical reasons gone for a green away shirt for this season.

The question now is, at which will be the first away game this season where we morph into Manchester united and change into our third kit, as we haven't been able to pick out or players in the first half as the green just blends into the background.

I would have thought that with all the sports science involved in todays game we would have gone for a shirt colour that is easy to pick put, but hey what to do I know when ot comes to Sports Science against potential shirt sales.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
On the minus side, West Brom had a green away shirt last season and look what happened to them.

On the plus side, Peter Ward scored on his debut away to Hereford in a green shirt.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
OK we have for historical reasons gone for a green away shirt for this season.

The question now is, at which will be the first away game this season where we morph into Manchester united and change into our third kit, as we haven't been able to pick out or players in the first half as the green just blends into the background.

I would have thought that with all the sports science involved in todays game we would have gone for a shirt colour that is easy to pick put, but hey what to do I know when ot comes to Sports Science against potential shirt sales.

I think (ermmmm, yeah - think) the white shorts and socks will help us find our players. Personally having played football regularly on a pitch with 22 lads all wearing random strips, well, I still pick my quality Pirlo style passes... Come on; we all know the utd excuse was a load of tosh.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Home kit - 9/10 fantastic. I'd hoped for a less 'busy' design, with all white sleeves and got it. Well done to the club.

Away kit - I'm not immediately averse to it, so I reserve judgement. It might look great when the Albion start playing in it.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Given our home kit is predominately white, it would have been a great year to go back to Inter Milan colours for the away kit.

Don't think (m)any purchasers of kit care about links with history, when we weren't even called Seagulls.

Last edited:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Home kit - 9/10 fantastic. I'd hoped for a less 'busy' design, with all white sleeves and got it. Well done to the club.

Away kit - I'm not immediately averse to it, so I reserve judgement. It might look great when the Albion start playing in it.

Big Leo Balogun, he's going to love it. Super Seagulls indeed.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Given our home kit is predominately white, it would have been a great year to go back to Inter Milan colours for the away kit.

Don't think any purchasers of kit care about links with history, when we weren't even called Seagulls.

Well I do, and yes I'm going to buy the green shirt. I love embracing the roots of our proud club, and I find your comment slightly odd to be truthful. If by buying it I irk you, well that's a fifty olde English poundlings very well spent.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Oh yeah because those two things are comparable aren't they.
Give me a break.

I'm not so sure he's comparing the two, moreover he's suggesting we might not even have a club full stop. Kit launches would have been a thing of the past, and I'd be awaiting the latest news out of the Giant Axe.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Well I do, and yes I'm going to buy the green shirt. I love embracing the roots of our proud club, and I find your comment slightly odd to be truthful. If by buying it I irk you, well that's a fifty olde English poundlings very well spent.

Er, I couldn't give a shit what you buy.

But I've changed "any" to "(m)any", so you're not excluded. :thumbsup:

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
So last year we matched the blue stripes to the colour of the Amex logo, this year we manage to balls that up again.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Er, I couldn't give a shit what you buy.

But I've changed "any" to "(m)any", so you're not excluded. :thumbsup:

I appreciate your fine editorial decision.

Come on Wozza; the fact the club have bothered to press release the reasons behind the green strip, clearly shows that the retail business managers within the club feel the historical relevance (or story) a very marketable idea. They could be wrong, naturally, but let's just see if that's true...

I love a bit of green.

Green Tea,
Peter Green,
My Green sweater,
Green cars,
and yes...

Our new green away shirt.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here