Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Punishment for this rotter

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
That was brilliant. I was there and many a shop window got put in. No cctv in those days.

How is putting in shop windows ‘brilliant’ ?

Look at all the non sinners on this board. No one done anything bad when drunk and over excited ? It’s nothing to be proud of and Im sure they will feel some remorse later on. But all this name and shame by people who have never made a mistake is pathetic.

Suspect the older, wiser posters are typically those calling them out as twats.....that’s what happens. Never been any different.....

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
£10k damage? Are you mad? It’s a car bonnet ffs.

[Tweet]1015675749846532096[/tweet]

A bit more than just a bonnet, but won't be 10k.

Given how busy London was yesterday with Pride and Football, it potentially could have cost someone's life with the car being off the road.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I'm not older but still think they're twats
How is putting in shop windows ‘brilliant’ ?

Suspect the older, wiser posters are typically those calling them out as twats.....that’s what happens. Never been any different.....

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It's truly strange that anybody feels this sort of behaviour is acceptable or a bit of fun at the time, and then, in the cold light of day say things like " It's only a bonnet ". Is jumping on cars and trashing them acceptable in certain circumstances then ? Because we win or lose a football match does that make it acceptable ? So how do we square that with the yobs who sometimes start a fire or call in an emergency and then stone the vehicles as they arrive ?

We all pay for this damage in one way or another so, if there needs to be a car trashed would someone who has no problem with this volunteer their car for the treatment ?

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Look at all the non sinners on this board. No one done anything bad when drunk and over excited ? It’s nothing to be proud of and Im sure they will feel some remorse later on. But all this name and shame by people who have never made a mistake is pathetic.

Spot on. Trial by media, trial by Twitter etc really brings out the worst in people.

Let's all ruin someone's life because they got drunk and did something a bit naughty, brilliant :facepalm:

Fungus

NSC Patreon
May 21, 2004
Truro
£10k damage? Are you mad? It’s a car bonnet ffs.

Plus smashed windscreen, smashed wing mirror. Looks like the airbag has been triggered. As others have pointed out , it's not just the financial cost.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
[Tweet]1015675749846532096[/tweet]

A bit more than just a bonnet, but won't be 10k.

Given how busy London was yesterday with Pride and Football, it potentially could have cost someone's life with the car being off the road.

Obviously I hadn’t seen this. But it’s still not 10k agreed.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Spot on. Trial by media, trial by Twitter etc really brings out the worst in people.

Let's all ruin someone's life because they got drunk and did something a bit naughty, brilliant :facepalm:

Can we have your car reg then please ?

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

A bit naughty? Ok.

I seem to remember when Charlie Gilmour was cavorting around the Cenotaph, there were many on here who were calling him names.
The son of Pink Floyd guitarist David Gilmour did not realise he was swinging from the Cenotaph because he had grown up in the countryside without access to television, a court has been told.

David Spens, Charlie Gilmour's lawyer, made the revelation about his upbringing to the Appeal Court while arguing his client's 16-month prison sentence should be reduced so he can finish his degree at Cambridge University.

Mr Spens told the hearing that history student Gilmour was aware of the significance of the Whitehall monument but 'didn't realise that the monument from which he was swinging was a war memorial let alone the Cenotaph.'

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-15189414

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
66f9693ec02e23b85ed9a02b5e72862a.png

I'm surprised Harry Kane (black shirt) got involved. I thought better of him.

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patreon
Aug 7, 2003

So you think it’s fine to trash other peoples property and use the excuse of being drunk to excuse your actions. I think that is pathetic, and no, I haven’t done it myself.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

The moral of the story being: If you can’t get drunk without potentially committing a crime, then you shouldn’t drink. This has always been the case, it’s just that with cameras everywhere these days - either CCTV or personal phone cams - people are actually been held accountable for their actions, rather than getting away with it.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

Just be happy they didn't post this during the game

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Considering how many people there were around that area, I seriously doubt that it was the girls that did the damage to that car. If anything they look late to the party. Unfortunately someone photographed them and now they’ll probably face the consequences for it.

It took me abound 30 seconds to find these images in fact

18527B90-765D-4E3C-A555-BB8284AF836F.jpeg
90F49FCF-CE97-42D0-A443-2651E3EDA64F.jpeg

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
goodness me ...a pair of strumpets jump up and down on an Ambulance and damage it , also possibly hindering it in getting where it needs to go ........it's bloody wrong , did you see the dealing to the russian lads got for jumping on the police car the other night..........there is no respect from a lot of youngsters these days , the authorities have lost control of the streets and the co-operative attitude of the younger generations and then when shit like this happens the it's alright , oh no it's not , oh yes it is hyperbole is just cringeworthy .......jumping up and down on cars is a bit norty , jumping up and down on an ambulance is dumb and out of order ......imho.

Fungus

NSC Patreon
May 21, 2004
Truro
66f9693ec02e23b85ed9a02b5e72862a.png

I'm surprised Harry Kane (black shirt) got involved. I thought better of him.

To be fair, the look on his face suggests his brain is just switching from "get them out" to "eeerrrgg, no, put them away!"

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
goodness me ...a pair of strumpets jump up and down on an Ambulance and damage it , also possibly hindering it in getting where it needs to go ........it's bloody wrong , did you see the dealing to the russian lads got for jumping on the police car the other night..........there is no respect from a lot of youngsters these days , the authorities have lost control of the streets and the co-operative attitude of the younger generations and then when shit like this happens the it's alright , oh no it's not , oh yes it is hyperbole is just cringeworthy .......jumping up and down on cars is a bit norty , jumping up and down on an ambulance is dumb and out of order ......imho.

I don't agree with fans vandalising anything, but to blame younger generations and their new lack of respect is ridiculous. Have you already forgotten the 70's and 80's when grown men were acting like little boys bunking off school?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I don't agree with fans vandalising anything, but to blame younger generations and their new lack of respect is ridiculous. Have you already forgotten the 70's and 80's when grown men were acting like little boys bunking off school?

no but there were not an army of happy snappers posting pics on t'internet back then were there and people asking for opinions on message boards??? ............the shenanigans of the 70's and early 80's was a completely different issue .

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here