Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tommy Robinson serial criminal jailed again

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
you believe what you want sausage chops

Well you certainly do don't you? Which part of Guilty m-lud do you lot not understand? The **** either didn't know what he was doing, therefore a prick, or he knew full well what he was doing, therefore a prick. Could have even handed those scum bags a get out clause through his own incompetence/willful ignorance.
Wanker couldn't give a toss about child abuse it's a just a tool for him.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
never the less a cat B prison with some extremely nasty basturds ........bit ott for contempt of court no..??

Not even contempt of court mate , was nicked for breach of the peace

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Well you certainly do don't you? Which part of Guilty m-lud do you lot not understand? The **** either didn't know what he was doing, therefore a prick, or he knew full well what he was doing, therefore a prick. Could have even handed those scum bags a get out clause through his own incompetence/willful ignorance.

Youre obviously.talking from a point of complete ignorance , nothing he read outside wasnt already in the public domain , they rushed the case so instead of his normal brief he had a rubbish court appointed solicitor who advised him to plead guilty as it would be a slap on tbe wrist , what part of that do you not understand ?.....

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

really .....a white man with young children couldn't give a toss about grooming syndicates.....??? really....what part of the country are you ....??

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

anyway , this has all been blown away after Grinder's testimony at the Hague re institutionalised child abuse .......truly sordid state of affairs once again subject to questionable media coverage or not as the case may be.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Youre obviously.talking from a point of complete ignorance , nothing he read outside wasnt already in the public domain , they rushed the case so instead of his normal brief he had a rubbish court appointed solicitor who advised him to plead guilty as it would be a slap on tbe wrist , what part of that do you not understand ?.....

He was specifically warned not to do what he did.
“[Y]ou should be under no illusions that if you commit any further offence of any kind, and that would include, I would have thought, a further contempt of court by similar actions, then that sentence of three months would be activated, and that would be on top of anything else that you were given by any other court.
In short, Mr Yaxley-Lennon, turn up at another court, refer to people as “Muslim paedophiles, Muslim rapists” and so and so forth while trials are ongoing and before there has been a finding by a jury that that is what they are, and you will find yourself inside. Do you understand?”

And yet he did it.
There was nothing unusual or dodgy about how his case was dealt with and he had an experienced barrister representing him.
No doubt this has been shared already : https://thesecretbarrister.com/2018/05/25/what-has-happened-to-poor-tommy-robinson/
Which parts of it do you take issue with?

Really though, don’t bother, you and his other followers aren’t going to accept anything other than the story of hard done by Tommy. Personally I think he’s a scum bag playing at being a journalist at such a serious case just to get his facebook views up. He only has himself to blame for where he is.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

do you want me to feed it to you ...?? ore are you gonna choke on it.....?? you don't get 13 months in a high security jail for being "a prick"

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Unfortunately he represents the views of many. Disturbing, yes, but a reality of life. I think it is best just to let him speak. A curtailing of such views leads to a repressive and controlling condition of society at large. This is where hate and faction festers and bubbles the more. We have laws against incitement and hate and they should be applied. Other than that we have to accept, as always have been, there a folk who just can't live without a conflictual cause. It's best to who they are, where they are, and what their mission is.

very good

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
very good

Glad you could decipher my poor grammar in that one.

I'm all for free speech- even if I don't like it.

That said, I'm surprised he has been released. It was clearly a contempt of court to turn up at a trial, having already been warned, and deliberately ignore reporting restrictions.

Must have been some technicalities involved here.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Glad you could decipher my poor grammar in that one.

I'm all for free speech- even if I don't like it.

That said, I'm surprised he has been released. It was clearly a contempt of court to turn up at a trial, having already been warned, and deliberately ignore reporting restrictions.

Must have been some technicalities involved here.

not gonna wade through the BS again ......plenty of people done a lot worse and got a lot less boob.....they want him shut up , he's a nuisance to them.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
not gonna wade through the BS again ......plenty of people done a lot worse and got a lot less boob.....they want him shut up , he's a nuisance to them.

He is a nuisance to people trying to prosecute suspected paedophiles - I don't understand why he wants the trials of these suspected paedophiles to collapse but seemingly he tries everything to ensure they cannot be successfully prosecuted.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
He is a nuisance to people trying to prosecute suspected paedophiles - I don't understand why he wants the trials of these suspected paedophiles to collapse but seemingly he tries everything to ensure they cannot be successfully prosecuted.

i hope he can realise this now , that he is jeopardising the course of justice ......if he does it again then fair enough , let them have him , very emotional subject.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
ahhh he was jailed for 13 months , chucked in a high security jail , he's now out ..........ahhhh......something not quite right then is there.

What part of given leave to appeal the contempt charge, don't you understand?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here