Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ada Hegerberg: first women’s Ballon d’Or marred as winner is asked to twerk

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
Ha ha so funny, almost as funny as Blatters 'tighter tops' comment. Anything that will provoke the usual twitter faux outrage from the usual right on leftie liberals is funny in my book. If a female had asked Modric could he twerk not a word would've been said. Also why an earth are female footballers sharing the stage at the awards, what right have they got to cling onto the coat tails of the men's game? They should have their own separate ceremony. Yeah this will no doubt get the usual 'misogynist' 'women hater' replies, I'm nothing of the sort however. Think the world has gone mad the guy just made a light hearted jokey comment to her.

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
Ha ha so funny, almost as funny as Blatters 'tighter tops' comment. Anything that will provoke the usual twitter faux outrage from the usual right on leftie liberals is funny in my book. If a female had asked Modric could he twerk not a word would've been said. Also why an earth are female footballers sharing the stage at the awards, what right have they got to cling onto the coat tails of the men's game? They should have their own separate ceremony. Yeah this will no doubt get the usual 'misogynist' 'women hater' replies, I'm nothing of the sort however. Think the world has gone mad the guy just made a light hearted jokey comment to her.

Someone got beaten up by a girl when he was a kid

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
Misogyny. If just one girl, just one... in development football thought that word and associated it with the FA and football after that twerking question then it was a bloody stupid thing to say. It's not a debate about whether people are over reacting, it's not about leftie liberals, people taking offence...quite frankly it's not about most of you or me...it's about that one girl. Inclusion, diversity...the beautiful game and how Ada should be associated and congratulated with the same respect as Messi, Lineker, Ronaldo etc. That's what she deserves, that's what our daughters and women deserve.

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
Misogyny. If just one girl, just one... in development football thought that word and associated it with the FA and football after that twerking question then it was a bloody stupid thing to say. It's not a debate about whether people are over reacting, it's not about leftie liberals, people taking offence...quite frankly it's not about most of you or me...it's about that one girl. Inclusion, diversity...the beautiful game and how Ada should be associated and congratulated with the same respect as Messi, Lineker, Ronaldo etc. That's what she deserves, that's what our daughters and women deserve.

Don’t waste your time, there’s no reasoning with some people when their minds are that closed

Fungus

NSC Patreon
May 21, 2004
Truro
The biggest shame is we're talking about twerking instead of encouraging young females to go out and play football.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here