Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 30/11 - 2/12

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Amazing how those same players strolled around under Wenger and didn't give a f**k and now they're running round getting stuck in and going 100mph. Hope the Scouse match is as good as that one was

I suspect that backs the theory Wenger actually became bigger than the club but this new guy seems a very good choice given when Ferguson retired MUFC have been in terminal decline

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Emery is amazing, even before this game he’s been my star of the PL season so far. The improvement he’s made with this team in such a short period of time is so impressive. With a couple of transfer windows under his belt Arsenal are going to be title contenders again. It’s not just the style of play, it’s the way he’s got them fighting after so many years of being lightweights. He’s something special I reckon. They’re guaranteed third place this season with an outside chance of beating Liverpool to second.

As for Spurs, it can only be a short time now before Pochettino, Kane and Eriksen realise they’re far too good to be there and force through moves. Once that happens the rest of the club can revert to 8th place where they’ll obviously feel more comfortable. It’s a shame that a great manager and two top players have wasted so much of their careers on a club with zero ambition.

Kane will stat there for life, he’s that sort of person, even if he wins bugger all. Levy, Poch, Kane & co appear confident that with 62,000 paying £1,000 to £2,000 a season in the new stadium, that they’ll compete with ManU, ManC and Chelsea in adding collosally expensive players to win massive trophies. Funny if it fails.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I was rooting for Liverpool once I saw all the pathetic time wasting attempts.

Must admit the Liverpool celebrations were brilliant, especially Klopp. Hoping for similar scenes at the Amex on Tuesday night!

Why would Klopp run on the Amex pitch on Tuesday??

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Haven't properly seen the Pickford mistake but it may be harsh to lay too much blame. That was a freaky goal, the like of which i have NEVER seen and will never see again.

Such an incredible end to the game. Can you imagine Chris H legging it across the pitch lol?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I was rooting for Liverpool once I saw all the pathetic time wasting attempts.

Must admit the Liverpool celebrations were brilliant, especially Klopp. Hoping for similar scenes at the Amex on Tuesday night!

I watched the match with a mixture of Albion fans and family with a passing interest in football (normally just England in tournaments). All slammed EFC for their gamesmanship in the last part of the game.

Citeh will still win the title (1/4 on versus 6/1 nearest other), but it’s great for the top of the PL to have 5 very strong teams this season.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Richarlison desperately trying to take Mr Tumble's crown.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
dbc81ccc9abab581ea804b91289196b3.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here