Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bristol City Cat A

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Yes! Ticket acquired for myself and my daughter. N2A here I come...

...subject to fixture date change ???

It's hard not to expect this game will be changed, and the club will wring it's hands saying they can't (won't) do anything about it.

Jan 26, 2015
Berkshire
Only allowed 2 tickets. Got 3 kids who will want to go. How do I decide who goes? This could cause long term father-child psychological issues for the two that don't go . :eek:

Hammer15

Apr 20, 2016
Montclair, NJ
Phew, got a ticket in the North. Could be my last home game for some time (possibly moving abroad) so delighted.

Still a fair few available in the SW corner (and kind of wish I'd gone for the N2 raised corner for a novelty - plenty of empty seats up there)

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Got on eventually on my phone after the school run. I got two together for me and the boy in S/SW.

Very excited for this game and as long as it isn't moved to Monday night then the 7 yo is all good to go

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Only allowed 2 tickets. Got 3 kids who will want to go. How do I decide who goes? This could cause long term father-child psychological issues for the two that don't go . :eek:

2 tickets per fan number not per booking

Jan 26, 2015
Berkshire
2 tickets per fan number not per booking

Can I get fan numbers for the kids? I've never really looked into it. We can't get to many games and not had issue with restrictions before so always just used mine.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Hopefully everyone buying a ticket is aware of a potential change to k/o date and time

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Phew, got a ticket in the North. Could be my last home game for some time (possibly moving abroad) so delighted.

Still a fair few available in the SW corner (and kind of wish I'd gone for the N2 raised corner for a novelty - plenty of empty seats up there)

Just got 2 together in West Upper, it WILL be my last game for a long time, maybe even ever, gulp!

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Can I get fan numbers for the kids? I've never really looked into it. We can't get to many games and not had issue with restrictions before so always just used mine.

Think you need to call ticket office and they can create one. Seems its general sale which does surprise me slightly, though of course we don't know what this game will mean

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Any excuse........

11.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here