Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adult ticket for Forest available

Simian Watching

Oct 19, 2012
Big Boarders, all's fine. Ticket is sorted, looking forward to the match and maybe a coupla beers beforehand. I might even post some player ratings (if I can remember who it is we don't currently like - is Baldock great or sh1te currently?), just to get my posts up a bit:lol:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Poor bloke only claimed a ticket that was going spare!!! Not sure he warranted the sanctimonious comments.

I call BS.

'I am a regular reader of the Big Board (probably daily), but I don't have much to contribute coz I don't get to many matches, nor am I based locally so I'm unlikely to see one of our heroes in the local Tesco/Chippy etc.'

Plenty of posters on the other side of the world who follow the club closely enough to post on here on a near-enough daily basis about the most recent game or latest club developments..

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Big Boarders, all's fine. Ticket is sorted, looking forward to the match and maybe a coupla beers beforehand. I might even post some player ratings (if I can remember who it is we don't currently like - is Baldock great or sh1te currently?), just to get my posts up a bit:lol:

Make sure you don't leave early or you'll be pilloried for life .... and stop posting to get your count up, you've been rumbled :)

Hugh Jorgan

Jul 30, 2008
Brighton
I call BS.

'I am a regular reader of the Big Board (probably daily), but I don't have much to contribute coz I don't get to many matches, nor am I based locally so I'm unlikely to see one of our heroes in the local Tesco/Chippy etc.'

Plenty of posters on the other side of the world who follow the club closely enough to post on here on a near-enough daily basis about the most recent game or latest club developments..

Genuine question - why do you think that because he has only posted 8 times or so he is any less deserving of a ticket than you ?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Poor bloke only claimed a ticket that was going spare!!! Not sure he warranted the sanctimonious comments.

Completely agree, sadly it seems that unless you post thousands of messages on this board you are not a real supporter in the eyes of some.

It's not that at all - at least from me. I lived in Somerset for around 15 years so I know what it's like to be exiled.

My comment meant purely what I wrote: I'm more inclined to help those who are more involved in this community. That's all.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Bozza,

I am a regular reader of the Big Board (probably daily), but I don't have much to contribute coz I don't get to many matches, nor am I based locally so I'm unlikely to see one of our heroes in the local Tesco/Chippy etc.

I just like reading it as it keeps me in touch with the club and Sussex. I've been a midlander too long really (when I took my daughter to Derby last season, we were sitting in the away end and she whispered to me 'Dad, when they say the F-word, they say it with an A, not a U).

Fair enough. It wasn't a personal comment directed at you, more a general one.

Most importantly: enjoy the game!

Hugh Jorgan

Jul 30, 2008
Brighton
Genuine question - ever heard the word 'touts'? Not suggesting the bloke is one necessarily, but expect to hear many of the same sort of stories in the coming weeks (assuming the club maintain their current league position) from posters with similarly low post counts.

Genuine Answer - Yes i have heard of touts. Think you are being unreasonable in making this assumption, maybe cut the fella a bit of slack and give benefit of the doubt until proved otherwise.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You must be new as well. :lolol:

Simian Watching

Oct 19, 2012
I can understand your suspicion, but trust me I have seen some real sh1te down the years (and I NEVER leave early...)

As I posted earlier, I've been trundling along to my 3 or 4 away matches every season and this is the first time I've not managed to get a ticket.

If and when we do make the promised land, I guess this will be a common problem - I'll have to be more organised

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Ah go on then, I call palace troll!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Great thread and ' first come, first served' has worked out well for one fan.
Enjoy the game [MENTION=26079]Simian Watching[/MENTION].

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I can understand your suspicion, but trust me I have seen some real sh1te down the years (and I NEVER leave early...)

As I posted earlier, I've been trundling along to my 3 or 4 away matches every season and this is the first time I've not managed to get a ticket.

If and when we do make the promised land, I guess this will be a common problem - I'll have to be more organised

You don't have to explain yourself to anyone pal - you're one of us. Unfortunately it's those that bother to post an opinion on something that doesn't concern them that will be most opinionated. The 'thumbs' on certain comments on this thread will tell you they're in the minority. Enjoy the game - I love to hear of Albion flying the flag when all their mates are Villa etc - now that's more hardcore than an NSC post count :thumbsup:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here