Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds and qpr tickets on sale wednesday

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Got my seat in Z3 row e. Looks to be an acceptable view from that pic.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
I have been to around 70 grounds but somehow never QPR... now I'm beginning to realise why...!!!

Going this year with Moshe Jnr. We are in Y6, Row E, seat numbers around "E50" ...

I am taking the positive out of being Row E and not further back. Anyone nice able to reassure me that we won't be in seats facing the wrong way and/or looking at a massive pillar for 90 minutes...?

I've got a horrible feeling this view is very close to where we are...! http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/fans-fury-qpr-charge-38-5126788
I have a ticket in the same area as you - Y6 row D 50 something. There's also a block Y1 and Y7 which are both right in the corners and I think that's where those very restricted views are.

I'm also thinking if seat 1 is at the start of Y7, (as seats 200+ are in Y2) then 50 odd along should be okay. I hope!

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Any other game you're spot on. This one however, folks with decent seats are slightly more...let's say protective. And rightly so.

This, don't expect to just sit anywhere.

That said equally, if you are one of these tools that turn up 7.40pm and still expect to sit in your "rightful seat" then you can jog on too. If you're bothered about sitting in your exact seat have the decency to get there a bit earlier.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I have a ticket in the same area as you - Y6 row D 50 something. There's also a block Y1 and Y7 which are both right in the corners and I think that's where those very restricted views are.

I'm also thinking if seat 1 is at the start of Y7, (as seats 200+ are in Y2) then 50 odd along should be okay. I hope!
Thanks. You've confirmed my own hope that we should be far enough out of the corner and in the rows we are might/should actually have a very decent view.

Will certainly be different to my lofty WSU perch. Really looking forward to it - potentially a massive game in the club's history.

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .
C'mon people, stop dilly-dallying around.
Just f^cking take the home end 70's style and the restricted viewing problem is no longer an issue.
Would probably only need 50 loud boys to get the job done these days.

Last edited:

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
C'mon people, stop dilly-dallying around.
Just f^cking take the home end 70's style and the restricted viewing problem is no longer an issue.
Would probably only need 50 loud boys to get the job done these days.

70's Style, what dressed like this you mean?

70s-men-fashion-121__700.jpg

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Boom. 7 x tickets purchased this morning.
Lower Tier. Row B ! No way am I sitting/standing that close, I'll be next to Stockers in the goalmouth!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Boom. 7 x tickets purchased this morning.
Lower Tier. Row B ! No way am I sitting/standing that close, I'll be next to Stockers in the goalmouth!

You'll actually be below Stockers if my memory of the lower tier serves me right!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here