Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surely Palace can't... 16/17

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
It's a reasonable assumption on a football forum. But I do applaud your honesty.
Anyway, I don't think it's funny, I think it's tragic. He's going to be really embarrassed when he grows up and sees this photo of himself in a Palace shirt.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
If he signs yes . Prices have gone crazy but him and schlupp on the left will give us balance and plenty of pace . It will be a good signing .

Will Van Aanholt help push Schlupp back onto the pitch when he's "injured"?

That's teamwork.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Will Van Aanholt help push Schlupp back onto the pitch when he's "injured"?

That's teamwork.

Outside of BHA, that was one of the highlights of the season for me.

"REF! REF" I got the CRAMP innit"
"REF?"
*rolls back on*
"REEEEEFFF !!!"

0-1

:lolol:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Outside of BHA, that was one of the highlights of the season for me.

"REF! REF" I got the CRAMP innit"
"REF?"
*rolls back on*
"REEEEEFFF !!!"

0-1

:lolol:

A perfect example of referees displaying common sense for once.

A player who isn't injured, but taking the piss, going down and then rolling back on so as to deliberately try and get the game stopped via fraudulent means. Because he's not fit enough to play a full game of football.

Well played, that referee :clap2:

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Possibly 26m wasted on two players. One who hasn't played for most of the season Schlupp, the other who seems perpetually stuck in relegation battles Van amiss. Doesn't exactly feel you with confidence does it

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
You have to give it to Sam, he doesn't let the grass grow under his feet. He signs a player to play left back, he's not fit enough to play 90 minutes and he cost's his team at least a point in his first game, due to him playing rolly polly on and off the pitch, so Sam goes out and buys another left back to play the position. Good job they have Yankee backers with plenty of money.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
You have to give it to Sam, he doesn't let the grass grow under his feet. He signs a player to play left back, he's not fit enough to play 90 minutes and he cost's his team at least a point in his first game, due to him playing rolly polly on and off the pitch, so Sam goes out and buys another left back to play the position. Good job they have Yankee backers with plenty of money.

What is this rolly Polly you speak of?

Stand by for a big announcement today, Crystal Palace are about to make history!

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Stand by for a big announcement today, Crystal Palace are about to make history!

Bit early to announce that Palace will be the first team that Big Sam fails to save from relegation innit?

Perhaps a name change .. Croydon Eagles?

fe9e42e7f46f41aee1f46559c2de0bfa.jpg

:cheery:

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
So what would we rather see:

a) they continue their superb 2016 average-point-per-game form and sink like a stone, or

b) they flit between 3rd and 4th from bottom and go into the final game 4th from bottom knowing a win keeps them up, a draw will probably keep them up and they might get away with a defeat and then: in the 90th minute at 0-0 Winifred is denied a debatable penalty and the opposition break away and score, but its not over because its 0-0 in the other game and they are still okay, but then while the ref is booking Winifred for a dive, news breaks of a (debatable) penalty in the other game and within seconds of their game ending news breaks that the penalty was buried and they are down.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here