Oct 25, 2003
Have you considered Megabus?

Departs 22:30 (Friday) London , Victoria Coach Station
Arrives 04:00 (Saturday) Newcastle , John Dobson Street
£8.00

Departs 01:40 (Sunday) Newcastle , John Dobson Street
Arrives 07:30 (Sunday) London , Victoria Coach Station
£8.00

No Football game is worth that much effort!

juliant

Apr 4, 2011
Northamptonshire
I used to use Flybe regularly out of gatwick to Newcastle, not for a couple of years though, I guess that's been scrapped too.

Correct, Easyjet took the route over from them then they stopped it March last year. I used to do the route twice a month. Quite enjoy the train now or drive it !

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Superbreak sometimes have some good deals.

I have used them before for Newcastle, Two nights in a hotel and the train for about £130-150.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
large.gif

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Very hard to judge this one. Match could be on any of four days. May just have to resign myself to watching on TV and concentrate on other aways.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
The club are saying that Sky are set to announce the next set of live matches on the 8th July, so I guess then.

Won't the next set to be announced cover the Reading away game? Newcastle will be announced the week after if they do it week by week. All the time trains become less available and more expensive.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Won't the next set to be announced cover the Reading away game? Newcastle will be announced the week after if they do it week by week. All the time trains become less available and more expensive.

When have sky ever done week by week? They normally do a couple of months at a time do they not ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here