Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*BANNED from NSC for having the WRONG political VIEWS*

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
all I said to my wife was that piece of halibut was good enough for jehovah!

Blasphemy! He said it again!

Who cares, I'm going to get banned anyway... 'libellous remark, libellous remark'

Aug 23, 2011
Right, as our resident pedant I've allowed you 30mins to edit 'through' with 'threw'. It's not happened, and frankly I'm disappointed.

I respectfully disagree as the poster is speaking in "Ernest style", doesn't he usually mix up his words/mispellings to go with the CAPS (p.s. i may be wrong i don't read a lot of his posts, i am in no way an Ernestologist)

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
No you won't......you have been a member since 2014 and have ove 1500 posts............your safe :kiss: :thumbsup:

It would be a good banning though, I'm a local boy.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
It would be a good banning though, I'm a local boy.

Hmmm.... yes, you may have a point here......let me think about it............if it's a yes, you will have to prove to me you know quite a few of the "Modcritics" and you must promise not to come on here after the ban sqealing about it! AND most importantly..after the ban has expired, you MUST promise to be a compete pain and crticise everything I do and basically stalk me.........oh and you will also have to get a another spoof account (let me know what it is by PM and I will rush through the application :thumbsup: )......Deal?

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
If WH sues for libel, presumably on the basis that he is a happily married man faithful to his wife the onus would be on you to prove what you said was true. He would not have to prove any form of loss from the comment and certainly in the past a jury would give him a substantial award which might make you bankrupt. Then you'd actually have something to fret over.
Last Saturday I was engaged in a discussion over the boxing when a page came up telling me I had been banned from NSC for making libellous comments, on contacting a mod it seemed one of the mods had taken exception to a comment I had made in the William Hague thread and had banned me. Not withstanding that the comment I had made has been in the public domain for 4 years and in various newspapers and has never been thought of as anything but true, one mod not being able to take criticism of his beloved Conservative party banned me.

I had a PM which read that I received a 'Major Infraction' for not sticking to the 'fact's and this was used to ban me.

So it seems now that anyone on NSC who doesn't stick to the 'FACTS' will be banned or will it be anyone who has differing political views to the mod concerned will be banned if he doesn't like the posts you make.

Maybe it would be simpler to ban all political discussions on NSC rather than bully me for not having the correct views ?

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
The redacted item is still appearing in the quote in post 9, might want to remove it.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Hmmm.... yes, you may have a point here......let me think about it............if it's a yes, you will have to prove to me you know quite a few of the "Modcritics" and you must promise not to come on here after the ban sqealing about it! AND most importantly..after the ban has expired, you MUST promise to be a compete pain and crticise everything I do and basically stalk me.........oh and you will also have to get a another spoof account (let me know what it is by PM and I will rush through the application :thumbsup: )......Deal?

It would ruin my nomination prospects for 'Most boring NSC poster of the year'.

I'm not very good at abuse, although I think I did once have a strong word with a fellow member over the source of duckweed in Queens Park pond. I think I used the phrase 'somewhat mistaken'. I think they kindly called me a wanker in return. Fair exchange.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
One very good thing has come from this thread, it's given my best pal and great online mate [MENTION=12486]Husty[/MENTION] to increase his "Thumbs down" tally on me :thumbsup:

Me too. I'm not sure I'll ever get over it*

*That's a joke, by the way, in case anyone was wondering.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
It would ruin my nomination prospects for 'Most boring NSC poster of the year'.

I'm not very good at abuse, although I think I did once have a strong word with a fellow member over the source of duckweed in Queens Park pond. I think I used the phrase 'somewhat mistaken'. I think they kindly called me a wanker in return. Fair exchange.

Having checked your posts out, I can confirm you WILL retain your title of "Most boring poster of the year" as for your abuse ability, we will have to work on that a fair bit, but I am sure we can get you there :thumbsup:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Looks like @Buzzer is now on the "Thumbsdown" bandwagon......nice one :thumbsup: :kiss:

Why are you making this thread all about you?

The thumbs down was a far more subtle and gracious way of saying that I think your input was unnecessary in the first place, it wasn't a joke as you claim and you're getting more tedious with every post in this thread.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
Why are you making this thread all about you?

The thumbs down was a far more subtle and gracious way of saying that I think your input was unnecessary in the first place, it wasn't a joke as you claim and you're getting more tedious with every post in this thread.

I am NOT making it all about me, I am on a day off (very rare) and having a laugh, and it was a joke as I claim whatever you or anyone else cares to think, if you want to send me anything subtle, PM me. oh and if I am getting more tedious, sorry.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here