Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Flasks banned from the Amex

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Honestly, apart from this thread, has anybody ever really used the word luzzed? Had to look it up as it doesn't even exist apparently, apart from urban slang.

Said it since I was a child in the 70's.

i.e. The English hooligans luzzed chairs around the square in a threatening manner.

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Oliver has left, and yes, I have done in the past. I will be emailing them again about this as I also need to know that I can bring my eye drops in with me. I have been questioned about those in the past by stewards who thought it was an aerosol!

You'll not need eye drops when they take your flask away!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
You'll not need eye drops when they take your flask away!

When people post on the depression thread, they get understanding and empathy, but you think it's ok to mock my disease.

I must learn to laugh at myself more, eh?

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
North of 1k posts on a cup of tea.

Excellent news :O

tenor.gif

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
When people post on the depression thread, they get understanding and empathy, but you think it's ok to mock my disease.

I must learn to laugh at myself more, eh?

There is a lot going on on this thread,but no one is seriously "mocking your disease", that is ridiculously unfair you accuse another poster of that.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Well, you posted 30,000 people have been inconvenienced, which they obviously haven't judging by the petition.

But what boils my piss is the way you defend absolutely everything the club does that pisses some off but now it affects you it's really unfair.

Why don't you contact the FSF

You think I defend the club over everything and am a licker. You have followed every single post I have ever made, and come to that conclusion?
That is your perception of me, but not true.
I'm not going to change your mind so I won't try.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Does anyone know if the flask bomb ban is being extended to searches at Brighton station? Jihadis could easily board a train and walk up to a turnstile and detonate killing hundreds if it isnt.
Dereliction of duty by Barber security inc, !!!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Does anyone know if the flask bomb ban is being extended to searches at Brighton station? Jihadis could easily board a train and walk up to a turnstile and detonate killing hundreds if it isnt.

Good point. Ultimate carnage would occur on the bridge at Falmer station after the game.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Not a matter for the albion, and also something they have no authority to implement. British Transport Police may well search people at Brighton Station.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
The real question is, how hard is it to enforce a security cordon where people with bags are subject to extra scrutiny and where a small minority who have flasks are asked to open them to reveal the contents.........like other sports venues
Apparently this is just too hard to contemplate so ban flasks altogether .....1-0 to the jihadis

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Not a matter for the albion, and also something they have no authority to implement. British Transport Police may well search people at Brighton Station.

But someone is coming with a bomb in a flask....where do you want it stopped......in the stadium......at the turnstile.......at the fan area band stand.......at the station........on the A27...........currently we are going for at the turnstile..........dereliction of duty

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
But someone is coming with a bomb in a flask....where do you want it stopped......in the stadium......at the turnstile.......at the fan area band stand.......at the station........on the A27...........currently we are going for at the turnstile..........dereliction of duty

I would not expect Barber to be at the end of my road on matchday, searching all and sundry either.

BHA are taking responsibility for your safety at the stadium, within reasonable limits.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here