Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm a Celeb 2014

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It's hard to side with anyone here

In the red corner, Kendra has made her fortunes by biffing Huff Heffner and getting her minky out. It's hardly suprising she makes Wayne Roony look like Stephen Hawking.

In the Blue corner is Edwina Currie. Nasty piece of work. Had a 4 year affair whilst married and has the cheek to have a go at someone for 'living life for themselves' She also commented in her book that a cabinet minister was a 'known pedarist' Her next line was to remark that it would cost the party votes if it came out. As a mother of 2, I'd have thought her first thoughts would have been of disgust and revoilt. Clearly not, Votes were obviously more important. How she can lecture anyone is beyond me, she'd clearly sell her own granny for a vote off a tramp in the street.

I'm team red just about.

Excellent IACGMOOH punditry. I was previously of the opinion that Kendra's tirade of abuse at Edwina was completely inexcusable but you're right - Currie DOES deserve all she gets. They could airlift in Glitter, Hall and Harris and she'd still be the one most looking like a c***.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Excellent IACGMOOH punditry. I was previously of the opinion that Kendra's tirade of abuse at Edwina was completely inexcusable but you're right - Currie DOES deserve all she gets. They could airlift in Glitter, Hall and Harris and she'd still be the one most looking like a c***.

Phew. I thought it was just me.

And I could not quite believe what Kendra was saying about her career. Wow.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Bush Fvcker Trial question - would you shag Edwina for 10 stars?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Missed the big Currie- Wilkinson spat, will any be shown tonight ish ?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
No but I would Nadia :love:

Nadia's only purpose is to carry about the most marvelous cargo of bappage in Australia, other than that what does she do ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
1/8 that Kendra gets NO stars tonight. She wouldn't even put her hand into those boxes in the last one, so the chances of her sticking her head through and grabbing stars using her gob are precisely zero.

Lots of squealing, lots of "eeeews" and about 37 "oh my gods"...but no attempt at a star. Is my forcast, like.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
1/8 that Kendra gets NO stars tonight. She wouldn't even put her hand into those boxes in the last one, so the chances of her sticking her head through and grabbing stars using her gob are precisely zero.

Lots of squealing, lots of "eeeews" and about 37 "oh my gods"...but no attempt at a star. Is my forcast, like.
Considering she's an ex bunny she's a bit of a dog

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Probably not, but...

Yep, that probably won't make it to the main show tonight. Bit a prickly response by Kendra but wasted on Currie. I'm sure that after all she has been through she is steel plated.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Not looking good for the meal tonight at the moment.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
" Oh my God.... Snakes..... " "Oh my God... Scorpions " "Oh my God Cockroaches "

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
That was pretty harsh to be fair. She actually made a decent effort at half of them, just didn't go quick enough.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
What a Buerk.

"I remember standing next to Jimmy Savile by the railings on the QE2.
I hated him before everyone else did.
My regret is not tipping him over the railings"

Good man.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
As much as I love them does anyone else think Ant n Dec are trying too hard this year?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here