Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barnet tickets

Yes prices have gone up quite a bit this year (including the booking fee which I'm pretty sure was £1 last year and now £1.50). But I won't be using them as much this season as most 3pm games I go on the train.

Plus my old farts ticket for Barnet was only a fiver :thumbsup:

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Tried buying 7 tickets, 3 of them are for season ticket holders the remainder for our kids.

Maximum of 1 ticket per person, do I therefore have to register the kids before I'm able to buy them a ticket?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Tried buying 7 tickets, 3 of them are for season ticket holders the remainder for our kids.

Maximum of 1 ticket per person, do I therefore have to register the kids before I'm able to buy them a ticket?

Not sure but you can put them on your friends and family and then you allocate the ticket to that person in your list

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Not sure but you can put them on your friends and family and then you allocate the ticket to that person in your list

Problem being all the friends and family on my account are over 18 and I want to buy 4 under 18 tickets.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Problem being all the friends and family on my account are over 18 and I want to buy 4 under 18 tickets.

Register them so you get the unique fan number. Add to friends and family and you're sorted. I think.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
What can possibily be the reason for not letting someone buy as many tickets as they want for this fixture?

Plenty that I can think of. But the most important one would be so everyone who has never been before can have their own fan number regardless of age and in the slim chance that tickets are available they'll have a shot at getting a ticket.

It also allows the membership to other schemes. Just read the "closed shop" away tickets thread.

The earlier we can get our kids into it and having a history with the club the better as far as I'm concerned.

Looking at the trouble at Boro at the weekend and a story of a bit of agro at btn stn after the city game (that hasn't been reported or publicised so I don't 100% believe it's credibility) I wouldn't be too keen on any Hooray Henry turning g up.

What can possibily be the reason for not letting someone buy as many tickets as they want for this fixture?

In case you work for [MENTION=4645]bha[/MENTION]tickets on twitter.

"Dear Mr Creamjug, unfortunately we have been unable to supply you with the Arsenal away ticket we promised you and the other mugs that sent us money, so have a Barnet sticker instead, it's all North London innit? Yours sincerely BHA official ticket seller (with 27 followers)

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

They can. All they have to do is create fan numbers for all the people coming to the game and link the accounts in 'friends and family.' It's easy but if there are problems then he can ring the club and they will do it for him.
My question would be ' what can possibly be the reason for not wishing to create those fan numbers ?'

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
My question would be ' what can possibly be the reason for not wishing to create those fan numbers ?'

Because unless I'm mistaken each of them would need to register their details with a unique e-mail address to receive a fan number. Believe it or not my 5 year old doesn't have one.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Because unless I'm mistaken each of them would need to register their details with a unique e-mail address to receive a fan number. Believe it or not my 5 year old doesn't have one.

Perhaps that's changed since we set up our fan numbers then. My wife and I are registered to the same e mail address. In any case you could just create a new yahoo or google account in your 5 year old's name. It can always be changed at a later date. By setting them up now you won't face this issue down the line when you want more tickets for them.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
You are mistaken. Accounts do not need a unique email address.

Won't let me do it online, says 'this e-mail address is already registered'

Will phone the club to resolve, my issue being, should it really be this hard to buy tickets for a league cup game?

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Won't let me do it online, says 'this e-mail address is already registered'

Will phone the club to resolve, my issue being, should it really be this hard to buy tickets for a league cup game?

Definitely worth ringing and getting signed up and in the system. You don't want a 7th birthday Junior Seagulls shirt debacle like another poor unfortunate NSC poster...:smile:
As to the difficulty of getting tickets I'm not so sure. It's a one off sign up process. A work colleague of mine signed up so he could come to an away match at Orient with me a few years ago and he hasn't been since as he moved abroad. It wasn't really any hassle.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here