Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norwich v Brighton U23 Premiere league 2 Division 2 14.00 K.O

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Great start for our youngsters. [MENTION=1276]AZ Gull[/MENTION] will be pleased.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Tilley is 19 now.

Considering he made his first team debut a few seasons ago , If he's going to make it must surely break through this year.

Good start to the season
All of 5 minutes or so game time in the first team in two years.....not loaned out. Time for that 'something' to happen in his career, perhaps? Loan to League 1 for half a season, followed by a few appearances on the bench when he gets back?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The boy Tilley is beginning to make a name for himself. A League 2 loan can't be far away.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Tilley has been a stand out in the u23s for some time now in my opinion, i have high hopes, although u23 football is still not a great judge of a player, needs a loan badly to keep that improvement moving forward

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Tilley has been a stand out in the u23s for some time now in my opinion, i have high hopes, although u23 football is still not a great judge of a player, needs a loan badly to keep that improvement moving forward

Given there are 7 subs, I'd put him on the bench now and again, just for the experience

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Would rather see Tilley on the bench than the likes of Kaz, Towell, Ince or Skalak.

Wouldn't disagree, I'm almost tempted to throw Murphy into that as well, but he has had a good pre-season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here