Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Girona friendly

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Dale hurt, Knocky hurt, Muzza sent off and MAYBE going to see some time out. Thank goodness we have such tremendous strength in depth!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Murray sent off, Knockeart clogged and BHA fans marshalled by what looks like riot police...maybe next year's pre season the club should accept the invitations to Asia and give Europe a miss.

To be fair it was great fun three year's ago in Spain, no issues whatsoever, in fact I can't remember seeing any police at all

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
So Murray possibly suspended, no Sidwell tonight and Stephens possibly injured. Plus obviously ak and Baldock. Maybe that will focus the minds of the recruitment team. Anyone else at happy to wait until August 31st.

Train Spotter

Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
IMG_4064.JPG maybe should come play in Czechia. This was Dynamo Ceske Budejovice Ultras last night!

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
So Murray possibly suspended, no Sidwell tonight and Stephens possibly injured. Plus obviously ak and Baldock. Maybe that will focus the minds of the recruitment team. Anyone else at happy to wait until August 31st.

I can promise you that the minds of the recruitment team will be as focused as anyone's. The issue will be money, and TB has the final say there.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Shown as 0-0 on the Seagulls official site.

2 goals comfortably onside ruled out. Not even close ones. The players were basically ignoring the ref by the end, as they went to congratulate each other on the 2nd. It was 2-0.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Relax. We have the now legendary #together squad spirit, which will give us the edge in securing PL football for 2018/19.

Post of the day.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If we can win games 2-0 and claim 3 points when the official score is 0-0 we will survive easily this season with no further additions

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here