Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can you record Seagull Player live matches?

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I going to miss the Norwich friendly and as wondering if there's a way to record it.

You don't need to. The full matches for Crawley Town and Southend United are still available on the website, and I can't imagine Norwich being any different. Just watch it when you are able.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
You don't need to. The full matches for Crawley Town and Southend United are still available on the website, and I can't imagine Norwich being any different. Just watch it when you are able.

This I think. Full re-runs were on player last season of all games within 24 hours after the game.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
So is it impossible

Ive never tried it. but someone i know has used it a couple of times with this program with reasonable success.

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
Thanks but look as I may, I can only find the highlights. Where can I look for the FULL matches please?

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
Go to the relevant Match report and just above there is a watch now button where the full match can be watched. :)
Found it and thanks Clippedgull. I'm missing the Norwich game... Do you when its available after the match... ?

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Thanks for the info re: the availability of the match in full at a later time - I'll be driving at the time the match kicks off (at the very least). Think it's going to be quite a tough test - they will be desperate to beat us, and it is their final preseason friendly...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here