Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
We now have Baldock, Gross and Brown for that no10 role if required, we really need a proper front man now, someone with pace idealy, different to what we have.

I wonder if Brown could play the #9 role in front of Gross as #10.
Passing range of Gross (with 2 fast wide men as well) and speed of the front men could be a nice combination.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Only reason it won't go away is because peole keep dragging up old rumours. It will not happen and was never on the cards, I am extremely confident on that based on absolutely nothing other than this has already been denied as no-go by AN ages ago

Aaah! The font of all knowledge :rolleyes:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Only reason it won't go away is because peole keep dragging up old rumours. It will not happen and was never on the cards, I am extremely confident on that based on absolutely nothing other than this has already been denied as no-go by AN ages ago
Signing tomorrow then?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Passing range of Gross (with 2 fast wide men as well) and speed of the front men could be a nice combination.

From what I've seen he can certainly play centre forward but not as a target man. Without Murray or Hemed we would need to rely on accurate passing more than crossing the ball. More than doable. Just different.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex

no idea but reading that long thread on the Hudds forum suggests finishing isn't his strong point but assists are. Sounds very creative.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
'NORWOOD PASSES MEDICAL

Brighton midfielder Oliver Norwood has passed his medical ahead of season-long loan move to Fulham, Sky sources understand.

The Northern Ireland international, 26, made 24 appearances for the Seagulls last season after joining from Reading.'

Another incoming imminent?

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
'NORWOOD PASSES MEDICAL

Brighton midfielder Oliver Norwood has passed his medical ahead of season-long loan move to Fulham, Sky sources understand.

The Northern Ireland international, 26, made 24 appearances for the Seagulls last season after joining from Reading.'

You would really hope so, Brown wasn't a replacement he was an addition we needed. We now need a replacement for Norwood to challenge Dale and Beram.

Wiggy Power

Feb 25, 2009
#10, playing as the 1 behind the 1 and in front of Dale and Beram, as far as I knew anyway. DIdn't realise CH planned to use him as a box to box CM.
Last season he was mostly 1 of a central midfield trio, certainly would not describe him as a no 10. Like you, I don't know where Crissy will play him next season, I'll leave that up to him.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I think can safely assume that the silence is based on lack of concrete knowledge by anyone but also safely assume that the silence at some point will have to be broken. That's just because the club want it that way so trust them to do it right

I had a feeling this was coming today. Just a hunch but had no idea who it was

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
'NORWOOD PASSES MEDICAL

I didn't think he pulled up any trees last season - but after that tackle and assist in our first 'friendly' of the season I thought he might have turned a corner!

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
CM and ST are the big missing pieces of the jigsaw. The sooner the better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here