Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

James MacArthur

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
*sigh*

For saying that the only reason I could see Mark Bright having a job as a BBC journalist was through positive discrimination ? You can go all Sol Campbell on that as much as you like, and I appreciate the Palace fans hang on his every word, but the bloke is a complete and utter dullard who provides about as much intelligent insight on any given game as Andy Townsend on valium. Its genuinely baffling how this man has stolen a living as a broadcaster. I stand by that view.

And no, I wasn't banned. You won't find a single post where I flounced. I just got......SO bored. The perpetual bunch of pricks that inhabit that away end are the most tiresome bunch of shitpuffins I have ever had the misfortune to come across on a messageboard. They are trapped there, in 2 or 3 gargantuan threads, where the same tired old shit is cut and pasted ad-infinitum page after page after page. Its not wit, its not banter, its not creative, its not amusing, its just boring as hell, and you'll be happy to know I won't be back. You're welcome to it.

You seem to know a lot for someone who's bored with the bbs and doesn't return to it . I bet you peek at it ???

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
No....Easy 10 was the one who made a mistake thinking he could enjoy some banter on your horrendously scummy BBS forum. It was a huge mistake. Your away fans section is virtually wholly polluted by a bunch of equally scummy Crystal Palace moronic supporters, that have absolutely no clue what banter is..

Quite why the dregs of society like yourself, Dougie and Mr. Putdown are allowed on our decent Brighton forum is totally beyond me.

Banter eh . Iirc your cutting banter is accusing someone of being a paedophile. How you were allowed to stay on here was beyond me .

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Unfounded allegations agogo from our Palace 'friend.'

Urge to report his earlier post rising...

As promised now deployed.

Yeah that's how I roll. No phasers for this Captain; straight in with the Phonetic Torpedo.

Enterprising stuff.

Last edited:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
It never ceases to amaze me, how quickly people are to assume another poster is 'trying' too hard to be witty, clever or otherwise interesting. I'm pretty sure any internet persona is an extension of ones self, hence I can't agree anyone is sitting in front of their keyboard sweating with the effort of trying to attract 'praise' or adulation from other NSC 'characters.'

[MENTION=70]Easy 10[/MENTION] doesn't strike me of trying to be anything other than intelligent with a smattering of humour, the last time I checked this wasn't a crime.

For my part; he is deserving of a mention for years of high quality posting and being a decent bloke.

Kosh

To be fair Kosh, he looks pretty frickin' dodgy on his twitter pic! #share the love. #script for a jester's ballsack

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Unfounded allegations agogo from our Palace 'friend.'

Urge to report his earlier post rising...
They're not unfounded mate .

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
So...

James Mac... is it going to happen?

Sorry to go off binfest topic...

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Naylor Says No.

There is some interest in James but in a ideal world I'd like to keep him as he's a good player to come off the bench and give us energy . Unless he isn't in franks plans I think he will stay .

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
No....Easy 10 was the one who made a mistake thinking he could enjoy some banter on your horrendously scummy BBS forum. It was a huge mistake. Your away fans section is virtually wholly polluted by a bunch of equally scummy Crystal Palace moronic supporters, that have absolutely no clue what banter is..

Quite why the dregs of society like yourself, Dougie and Mr. Putdown are allowed on our decent Brighton forum is totally beyond me.

:lolol::clap2:

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
This is the same Easy 10 who was banned ( flounced?) from the bbs, and scuttled off with his racist tail between his legs.
legend indeed.

Easy 10 wasn't banned from the BBS, after 1,629 posts he just stopped posting on December 1st 2012. Since then, he last looked in on the BBS on 21st May last year at 11:54 PM.

HTH :)

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Banter eh . Iirc your cutting banter is accusing someone of being a paedophile. How you were allowed to stay on here was beyond me .

You have to seriously question why an opposing football clubs supporter, finds it necessary to post 4,265 times ( to date) on a rivals football forum. There is something very wrong about you.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Easy 10 wasn't banned from the BBS, after 1,629 posts he just stopped posting on December 1st 2012. Since then, he last looked in on the BBS on 21st May last year at 11:54 PM.

HTH :)

So his flounce coincided with his racial banter ?
My mistake.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I've met [MENTION=70]Easy 10[/MENTION] in the FLESH �� and can confirm he's a splendid fellow. He also, according to one of his Twitter trolls, looks like a 'Paedo Paul Hollywood' which I think he's managed to come to terms with very well x

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here