Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Joshua v Parker

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
He was actually very poor in the fight against Price, out boxed and staggered until the glass jawed Price got hit by an average punch.

That was how I saw it as two has beens fighting each other with the loser going into retirement or possibly a warm up for Fury which is the best they could hope for.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
That being the case AJ will have no choice but to fight and inevitably beat him.but it will be a difficult fight to sell with little interest in PPV.

The only way to avoid a mandatory challenger is to set a fight with another world title belt holder. Aka Wilder

swd40

Mar 22, 2006
I read articles a few years ago that the rise of NBA and American Football, led to US sporting talent (who might had made heavyweight boxers in another era) being driven in that direction. Great financial rewards guaranteed, with arguably less impact on the brain.

Exactly that I think too.

synavm

May 2, 2013
Got back from Cardiff earlier today. Great weekend, although the fight was a little disappointing.

RE Joshua’s standing, what I will say is that I’ve never had great interest in boxing, but due to the way AJ carries himself, the fact he backs up everything he says whilst staying relatively humble, I’m a big fan of his and am really trying to learn the game. I’ve been to a couple of his fights now and plan on going to several more.

I understand the argument that the likes of Tyson or Lewis were giants at a time where there was better competition, but at the end of the day, you can only fight what is in front of you. We should all be proud that in Britain we have the best heavyweight boxer in the world.

Renegade1

Mar 7, 2018
Joshua v Povetkin might be on the cards if Wilder avoids the fight with Joshua. Would be very interesting going on the power Povetkin has.

You would have thought after AJ's performance last night that Wilder would be really up for fighting him.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Coming from you that's hysterical.

You are without doubt the biggest wind up merchant here.One vile nasty piece of work.Always looking to wind people up
and start something.Always sticking your nose in and wanting to get involved in everything.
I've been here a long time as a member and non-member and I have seen you constantly look for an argument.
Your post proves it once again.

O and as I've said before on here,I was right.:thumbsup:

I have just checked in after a nice night out and found you have stalked me on three separate threads. This thread is fine as we are having an exchange, but to go looking for me on other threads which you are not involved in is odd. You’re weird. And didn’t you have anything better to do tonight than continually post on here? Didn’t you have any friends to go out with? A partner to spend the evening with? Guess not.

Last edited:

Renegade1

Mar 7, 2018
I have just checked in after a nice night out and found you have stalked me on three separate threads. This thread is fine as we are having an exchange, but to go looking for me on other threads which you are not involved in is odd. You’re weird. And didn’t you have anything better to do tonight than continually post on here? Didn’t you have any friends to go out with? A partner to spend the evening with? Guess not.

Figured I would stalk you the way you seem to stalk me and a whole host of members.
As for last night was at home with my son and girlfriend.:laugh:

As for this thread no we weren't having an exchange.You just joined in late with your first
post aimed at me and looking for an argument which is the norm for you.
As I said you are a vile nasty piece of work.

All the best :bigwave:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Figured I would stalk you the way you seem to stalk me and a whole host of members.
As for last night was at home with my son and girlfriend.:laugh:

As for this thread no we weren't having an exchange.You just joined in late with your first
post aimed at me and looking for an argument which is the norm for you.
As I said you are a vile nasty piece of work.

All the best :bigwave:

I commented because you have ruined a perfectly good thread. And it’s not just me who feels this way. I’ll leave you to pissing off other people.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I commented because you have ruined a perfectly good thread. And it’s not just me who feels this way. I’ll leave you to pissing off other people.

Shame really HT. He’s not on the Craft beer thread is he. Had some lovelies over the weekend.

Renegade1

Mar 7, 2018

To re-cap.I posted some honest opinions on here about AJ which some people did not agree with me.In the end I was proved
right and AJ rightly received much criticism for his performance.

You dropped in here deep into the thread just looking for an argument which as you know is your style.You had no interest in the
subject.Your only interest is confrontation because as I said you are vile,nasty,putrid scum.

A while back with a different name I posted a thread on a sensitive subject which is personal to me.
On that thread you posted a very sarcastic and insensitive comment for which you were rightly
condemned by many members.It was then they I learned what vile trash you are.Since then I've seen
how you constantly wind people up and constantly look for confrontation.

I have no beef with anyone on this site and as for those on here who I've disagreed with,no problem.
However you are the only one I have a problem with.I detest scum like you.

Better you don't reply to any of my post's unless you want me to make your life on here very uncomfortable.
Obviously that's just wishful thinking because you live for an argument but I'd like to think
you will now f....off.

Renegade1

Mar 7, 2018
I have just checked in after a nice night out and found you have stalked me on three separate threads. This thread is fine as we are having an exchange, but to go looking for me on other threads which you are not involved in is odd. You’re weird. And didn’t you have anything better to[/B] do tonight than continually post on here? Didn’t you have any friends to go out with? A partner to spend the evening with? Guess not.

From someone who has 41.212 post's !!!! Get a life !!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Better you don't reply to any of my post's unless you want me to make your life on here very uncomfortable.

Calm down and grow up.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
To re-cap.I posted some honest opinions on here about AJ which some people did not agree with me.In the end I was proved
right and AJ rightly received much criticism for his performance.

You dropped in here deep into the thread just looking for an argument which as you know is your style.You had no interest in the
subject.Your only interest is confrontation because as I said you are vile,nasty,putrid scum.

A while back with a different name I posted a thread on a sensitive subject which is personal to me.
On that thread you posted a very sarcastic and insensitive comment for which you were rightly
condemned by many members.It was then they I learned what vile trash you are.Since then I've seen
how you constantly wind people up and constantly look for confrontation.

I have no beef with anyone on this site and as for those on here who I've disagreed with,no problem.
However you are the only one I have a problem with.I detest scum like you.

Obviously that's just wishful thinking because you live for an argument but I'd like to think
you will now f....off.

You've been banned before under three different names for being unpleasant.

If you want us to make it four just carry on as you are...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here