Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tom Cairney

Brian Munich

teH lulZ
Jul 7, 2008
No I am not as I suggested it and just giving a general update that my son tells me it is on twitter being suggested I wouldnt know as I do not do or know anything about twitter

Firstly, tell your son to stop telling you porkies. The last mention of Cairney in relation to Brighton or BHAFC was back in summer 2017. Secondly, get yourself a Twitter account; you will absolutely love it.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Firstly, tell your son to stop telling you porkies. The last mention of Cairney in relation to Brighton or BHAFC was back in summer 2017. Secondly, get yourself a Twitter account; you will absolutely love it.

I told son and he showed me the tweet suggesting it made by Matthew Sowerby 1 hour ago. This was in reply to the tweet that WBA are after him.

As regards Twitter Ben set me up an account but I do not know how to use it, must get one of them to show me how.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I told son and he showed me the tweet suggesting it made by Matthew Sowerby 1 hour ago. This was in reply to the tweet that WBA are after him.

As regards Twitter Ben set me up an account but I do not know how to use it, must get one of them to show me how.

You don’t know how to log on to a platform and type on a keyboard or phone ? ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here