Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Atletico De Madrid friendly at the Amex?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I was slow off the mark. Front row already gone.

Would have preferred WSU as it could be a bit bright that time of day/year.

Sat in Lower East about 8 rows back for the Sevilla game a couple of seasons ago and roasted ...clearly forgot as i am now about 15 rows back in the same stand :facepalm:

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Looking forward seeing the team and it's important we get behind the team with the premier looming we should be selling this friendly out to show we are growing as a club.
If you are thinking of going to the game please make the effort take a friend have day out because it's going to be a rollercoaster season.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Looking forward seeing the team and it's important we get behind the team with the premier looming we should be selling this friendly out to show we are growing as a club.
If you are thinking of going to the game please make the effort take a friend have day out because it's going to be a rollercoaster season.
Piss of Barber

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Just bagged 3 in East Upper and right at the front. Brilliant!!

Been checking all week for them to go on sale as never been in the East Stand. Always been in the Upper West or Northwest so looking forward to seeing the West Stand in all its glory!

Just make sure you look after my normal seat :moo:

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Wonder if we might be able to grab an Atletico Madrid reserve midfielder or striker on loan due to this brief arrangement. Granted, Madrid have got to deal with a transfer ban at present, but they might be open to a deal or two in relation to some of their fringe players. Simeone seems like a nice guy:angel:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Wonder if we might be able to grab an Atletico Madrid reserve midfielder or striker on loan due to this brief arrangement. Granted, Madrid have got to deal with a transfer ban at present, but they might be open to a deal or two in relation to some of their fringe players. Simeone seems like a nice guy:angel:

:moo:

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
It seems there have been 20K tickets sold for this friendly.

There is a/some Park and Ride(s) available for £3 adult £1 under 18s, but little info as to which P&R.

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/2017/july/book-travel-early-for-atletico-match/

On the ticket site it says it's the race course P and R

Capture.PNG

If it had been Mill road I might have changed my mind and bought a ticket but the race course is a ball ache for me to get to from The West so unless they open Mill Road it's a no from me.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

View attachment 86817

If it had been Mill road I might have changed my mind and bought a ticket but the race course is a ball ache for me to get to from The West so unless they open Mill Road it's a no from me.

I didn't go into the ticket site, because I didn't know which site it was going to be. It wouldn't hurt to say that in the original article.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

View attachment 86817

"There must be a least one bus passenger per car"

What on earth does that mean, have people gone to a park and ride site in the past with a car full and walked to the ground ???

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Will be close to a sell out this one, escpecially if we make a few top drawer signings before the season ko's

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here