Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anthony Knockaert has got right up the noses of Leeds.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
From the comments on that 'article':

NG67 says:
December 11, 2016 at 9:03 am
Think the tweets above show just what a soft shite Knockaert is. Keith – Talking of fans and class Brighten for all their numbers at home are cringe worthy. More noise from my sons School Christmas carols. I am willing to wager that Leeds finish above Brighton come the end of season. Saw nothing to be overly concerned about in your team or performance and think your position in the table is giving your lot false hope. You will do exactly the same as the 6 fingured lot from East Anglia and slide away back to oblivion

I need to find out who that is and take that wager.

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
Winning the ball does not stop a tackle being a foul.
I thought that the Leeds man took the ball but clearly had the intention of taking out Knockhaert as well. There has to be player safety in the ref's mind from start to finish in a tackle even if they made contact with the ball.

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
From the comments on that 'article':

I need to find out who that is and take that wager.

He is wrong about our team.
He is not wrong about the noise though. What the hell happened? It started well and then weirdly AFTER we scored, it went quiet and never really got going again. Obviously Leeds were very loud, as they always are, but we just seemed to give up.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Probably the fact we rinse them pretty much every time we play them, a mighty club losing to little old Brighton must be hard to take in fairness! :wink:

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
He is not wrong about the noise though. What the hell happened? It started well and then weirdly AFTER we scored, it went quiet and never really got going again. Obviously Leeds were very loud, as they always are, but we just seemed to give up.

No doubt the trains will be blamed.

What happened is we have pockets of vocal support around the ground unwilling to give up their fancy seats to move and create what the north used to be. I'm guilty of it, though in my defence I have attempted to try various vacant ST seats in the north at a few games and usually I get taps on the shoulder to sit and sideways glares when I overemphasise expletives.

To get the noise levels up the people in between the pockets have to actually feel like making a noise, which in December is quite rare.

Safe standing will literally be the best thing to happen to our home atmosphere, assuming those able to create one are willing to move.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Well I wouldn't have thought I could like Anthony more than I do. But that he's upset Leeds Fans pushes him up even higher in my esteem. How thick must fans be when they expound such Sour Grapes, in surely the knowledge that we'll love to read of their misery. :clap2:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

The crowd is noisy when the game is exciting. This one was just too easy to be exciting.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
People don't slag off with knowledge. Leeds is a popular place to live these days. Much going for it.

There are some very expensive areas in Leeds. Every city has it's run down areas, but Leeds also has some very nice places too. It's better than most West Yorkshire towns/cities.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here