Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm a Celeb 2014

Foggy?

I thought he was dead.

foggy460x276.jpg

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I saw it last night for the first time since the very first series. Not sure how much of it I will catch tbh but it was okay Sunday night TV I thought. I was surprised just how close they are to (what looked distinctly like) Surfers Paradise - you could see the boat ways and hotels when they were jumping from the helicopter.

Yes, I noticed that too. looks like Ant and Dec aren't slumming it nearby in the jungle.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Dave 'Tension Sheet' Lister for King of the Jungle :bowdown:

I think you will find that there has never been a Hotter "Hot Favourite " than Mel.

Jul 7, 2003
I have no real interest in the non-entities slumming it in the jungle or the tasks they have to undertake. However, I have to admit that when Mrs DCH is watching the programme I do enjoy watching Ant and Dec take the mickey. It is a very guilty pleasure but they make me laugh. I know that I should know better but I do find them entertaining.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I have no real interest in the non-entities slumming it in the jungle or the tasks they have to undertake. However, I have to admit that when Mrs DCH is watching the programme I do enjoy watching Ant and Dec take the mickey. It is a very guilty pleasure but they make me laugh. I know that I should know better but I do find them entertaining.

I'm afraid that having to watch some crap telly is a contractual obligation as part of a long term relationship. Of the regular shows that I am lumbered with " I'm a Celeb " is the least annoying and can be fun thanks to the subtle repartee between Ant and Dec. . Big Brother,Downton, X and Strictly are the worst for me, either nothing happens or its a deafening screamfest.

Jul 7, 2003
I'm afraid that having to watch some crap telly is a contractual obligation as part of a long term relationship. Of the regular shows that I am lumbered with " I'm a Celeb " is the least annoying and can be fun thanks to the subtle repartee between Ant and Dec. . Big Brother,Downton, X and Strictly are the worst for me, either nothing happens or its a deafening screamfest.

You have my deepest sympathies sir. I'm very lucky that Mrs DCH not watch BB, Downton or Strictly and only occasionally dips into X Factor or BGT. She also doesn't watch soaps so I am fairly lucky. The thing she does tend to watch are all of those dire 9pm ITV 'Dramas' which seem to be generally some form of predictable take on crime solving with the usual iTV acting rejects (Robson Green)

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Surely ITV should have splashed out the extra £500 to get Robbie Savage rather than this Bell end, er, Bullard.?

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 5, 2014

dazzer6666

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Mel and Foggy will be top two (caught a glimpse of Foggy absolutely pissing himself in the helicopter when Gemma had a 'panic attack'), I also think Michael Buerk will be good value. Mel made Dullard look like a right wuss last night.

Don't mind watching this, if only to see them cracking up. Can't stand BB, X Factor and the rest - agree with [MENTION=11928]vegster[/MENTION]. Ant and Dec are subtly very funny at times

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Risky manoeuvre there by Charles, two or three ways to end up in the s*** again just then.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here