Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC posters from the dim and distant...

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
There are several gone missing (apart from the ones mentioned).

How about Gunter who was obsessed with cock sizes? How about that Hungarian fella, Gyuriba (sp?? There was Brighton Bird who famously flounced and wasn't there a sports journalist who always went on about Jake Robinson. Can't remember his username but he flounced off too, I think

Many come back under another username, for many varied reasons I guess. I think some just view NSC as a guest or log in but never post but maybe use the PM system.

WATFORD zero

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 10, 2003
dwayne, looney and WATFORD O. filled each and every post with crap back in my day. dwayne grew up a bit and still visits occasionally, looney has become the establishment personified, and WATFORD O was always a ****

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Don't miss the tedious The Major and his obsession with attendances.

How would he try to big up the Albion now that attendances are falling?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
The complete badger

Exactly who I was about to mention. I would be genuinely interested to read his take on our absolute cock-up of a season so far.

Likewise. A great reader of the game, combined with a really readable writing style that combined unflinching directness with some wonderful dark humour.

Would be great to see him back.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
London Calling

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
dwayne, looney and WATFORD O. filled each and every post with crap back in my day. dwayne grew up a bit and still visits occasionally, looney has become the establishment personified, and WATFORD O was always a ****

My posts have always been classy:wave:, I wasn't the one calling for women to be banned from the Withdean. He didn't get the ic Dwaynker for notthing.:tosser:

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
1066 Gull and his gambling addiction

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
The really old ones even before the vbulletin switch I remember......Watford 0, Taffy, Seagulleater, Dave's Views

A lot of the old guard are just fed up with the "the sky is falling!" clueless nimrods who think the be all and end all of everything is being in the Premier league.

Safeway, Trotster, Trigger, Cheshire/Fukuoka dolphin, Mendoza and many more from the Withdean years I rarely see any more.

Actually i think some people just grow up and find themselves with more pressing matters to deal with in their lives than the fortunes of their local football team.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
He wasn't around long, probably got banned, but Smoke Grenade posted 2 or 3 of the funniest blind date stories and I was really hoping it would become a weekly series

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Doesn't Alison in Lancashire run the seagulls mailing group?

Do you remember the leeds fan who came on here with her husband who lost their daughter? That was a very sad time on nsc for a while. WatfordO wrote something horrible and then disappeared and reappeared more contrite.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Doesn't Alison in Lancashire run the seagulls mailing group?

Do you remember the leeds fan who came on here with her husband who lost their daughter? That was a very sad time on nsc for a while. WatfordO wrote something horrible and then disappeared and reappeared more contrite.
Where's Starry?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here