Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Adam Clayton saga - now officially signed for Middlesbrough

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
[MENTION=14853]andy[/MENTION]NaylorArgus: Boro in "final stages" of deal to sign #bhafc target Adam Clayton, according to statement from the North-East club.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] any further thoughts on this?

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Clayton has a tattoo sleeve he part of the "im an individual with smart hair, a beard and tattooed sleeve" brigade

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Bu3ECi_IgAEoa3N.jpg
Retweeted by John Murphy
matt bishop ∆@himatthewbishop 24m
For #bhafc fans at the game, if you look where the red circle is, Adam Clayton is sat watching between two chaps!

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
I thought Sky Sports were saying that Huddersfield, confirmed they have agreed a deal with M'bro for Clayton.

Doesn't mean Clayton has agreed to go mind you.......

20:20
Here is the full story on the news that Middlesbrough expect to complete "the final stages" of their deal to sign Huddersfield midfielder Adam Clayton on Wednesday.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
20:20
Here is the full story on the news that Middlesbrough expect to complete "the final stages" of their deal to sign Huddersfield midfielder Adam Clayton on Wednesday.
They could have said the same thing about grabban last season with us and look what happened.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Have clubs EVER announced that they expect to conclude a deal for player X before?

It looks dead and buried for us with this one and I have absolutely no inside knowledge at all, but it all smells a bit fishy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here