Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Filip Kostic

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Is Kostic really a potential signing for us? It would be incredible if it happened.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Word on the street is Keep Clear.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Soraino is a great player. Ive seen nothing about him being linked anywhere. Sure Bozza has made a comment about kostic on here though

His record suggests he knows where the back of the net is. Not seen his name mentioned before, has someone just plucked it out of the air? No doubt there well be a thread on him soon. Sounds more than useful.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
His record suggests he knows where the back of the net is. Not seen his name mentioned before, has someone just plucked it out of the air? No doubt there well be a thread on him soon. Sounds more than useful.

Yes. About a week ago.

Rod Marsh

Aug 9, 2013
Sussex
Imagine Kostic and Sariano in for Saturday sweet Jesus.

I genuinely believe mentally and physically I would not be able to cope with that. I can catagorically say I will be not be getting any work done this week if i'm given the feintest reason to believe that these deals are possible.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Yes. About a week ago.

Fair enough, must have missed that one, or forgotten about him, there's been so many names mentioned. Never heard of either before but looking at their records and what others have written they would appear pretty outrageous signings.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013

He is a great player. He is 28 so in his prime. Contracted to Red Bull Salzburg. Newcastle linked a while back. Was being talked about as a replacement from Remy but 8-10 million was quoted.
Hi scoring record has been good. Was once talked about being a very good player for Barcelona but never progressed past the B team.
Personally can not see it but if you want an out and out goal scorer he would fit the bill

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here