London
Oooh my... SPN reckon Liam will start tomorrow - Against Newcastle...away:ohmy:

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
The club announcement about the FM 2014 competition starts with the words "The transfer deadline may have passed.....". Either that's a clue that no more business will be done today or it's a c0ck up, with the announcement originally scheduled to be released tomorrow and no-one checked the copy when it was pulled forward. Both are possible!

http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/article/football-manager-competition-1331774.aspx

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Would like to see another addition tonight. However, I think we're in a win/win situation because imo as it stands we have a squad capable of getting into the play offs with a bit of luck and a following wind. If we do manage to do that and get promoted then we'll have done it without having destabilised the club financially and saddled ourselves with players on long contracts and relatively big money who aren't quite good enough for the Prem. If we don't make the play offs, or fail at them, then we're still in a very good position to splash some money in the close season on players for the long haul.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
The club announcement about the FM 2014 competition starts with the words "The transfer deadline may have passed.....". Either that's a clue that no more business will be done today or it's a c0ck up, with the announcement originally scheduled to be released tomorrow and no-one checked the copy when it was pulled forward. Both are possible!

http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/article/football-manager-competition-1331774.aspx

Cock-up as that page no longer exists.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
[MENTION=14853]andy[/MENTION]NaylorArgus: As suggested after the Rodriguez press conference, just had a very clear indication #bhafc will be doing no more business tonight in or out.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Seems strange that we are not looking to sign a winger or defender as we have failed with bids for Carayol and Williams. I would say that it would be a minor miracle if we get to the play offs now as the squad looks weaker than it did a month ago.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I'm pretty happy with that window.

FFP busting and strengthened two massive areas of weakness.

There must be some money now for loans.

Will Elliot Bennett be available for loan in a couple of months if he doesn't get named in the Norwich 25 ???

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
All done alphabetically then, Adam, Ashley, Barker & Bridcutt gone with Buckley just staying put. Not rocket science is it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here