Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Óscar García Junyent - Club CONFIRM appointment as Head Coach (8.10pm, 26 June)

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
So Navaro was head fitness coach at Valencia in their pomp, Vicente is arguably the most talented player ever to wear our blue and white stripes, he wants to come back when Gus is gone, he's had fitness problems since we snared him. Lordy, imagine a fit happy Vicente pulling the strings, with Buckley marauding down the wing, Bridders screening the defence, a big Pole in the goal and The Beast slamming in 30 odd goals........ He'll yeah, bring it on Oscar!

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
If this is accurate it presumably won't be announced until tomorrow

[tweet]349861737945759744[/tweet]

He needs to go over here tonight... and we can get Edna posted at Gatwick to intercept him.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Óscar García Junyent - Sky reporting he has been appointed Interim Manager(me...

no thanx sorry

Why are you a Brighton fan? You do nothing but complain and argue. I bet sir Alex you would have complained to if unveiled.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
Superb work from Lord Tony (if true). Massively exciting and massively ambitious appointment. Glad to see after all the nonsense of the past 6 weeks, the club are still doing things a little differently, and with way more ambition than the chugging also-rans we're competing against next season.

Anybody else noticed we appear to be appointing a young Don Corleone as our manager? Godfather15_flip.jpg

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Via my method:

Grrr - that doesn't work...

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
So Navaro was head fitness coach at Valencia in their pomp, Vicente is arguably the most talented player ever to wear our blue and white stripes, he wants to come back when Gus is gone, he's had fitness problems since we snared him. Lordy, imagine a fit happy Vicente pulling the strings, with Buckley marauding down the wing, Bridders screening the defence, a big Pole in the goal and The Beast slamming in 30 odd goals........ He'll yeah, bring it on Oscar!

Didn't Vicente fall out with the medical team at Valencia?

Acker79

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Via my method:

Grrr - that doesn't work...

Your method gives you the number, you just need to remove all the other coding, and use the [tweet] mark up instead.

Also, remember sometimes you may need to refresh the page to get the tweet to appear

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
Sorry to stray slightly off-topic, but why don’t the Mature Dating UK posts have a reply-with–quote option?

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Oscar Garcia, the new Brighton manager. A consecuent decision and a young up-and-coming manager with Barcelona DNA. Sort amic!</p>— Guillem Balague (@GuillemBalague) <a href="https://twitter.com/GuillemBalague/statuses/349801552380313600">June 26, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Becomes this:

[tweet]349801552380313600[/tweet]

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Your method gives you the number, you just need to remove all the other coding, and use the [tweet] mark up instead.

Also, remember sometimes you may need to refresh the page to get the tweet to appear

Cool thanks. Your method is quicker

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I'll stick to my quicker and easier method

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills