Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Views sought on upcoming Palace fixture

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
After 4 hours of comparing yellow sweaters jumbo cord and hush puppies the meeting was cancelled due to a scuffle at the bar between 2 volvo drivers who foolishly wore the same cravat as PB without the clubs official consent .

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Last edited:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Please tell me this isn't the isnt same incident up lot bleat on about on here?! A myth talked up by palace when in fact it's embarrassing! Honestly lads, grow up.
:facepalm:
A video of someone filming a video on someone else's phone.

That pub door took a good beating.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
:facepalm:
A video of someone filming a video on someone else's phone.

That pub door took a good beating.

Yeh and a palace **** I know believed the bullshit he'd read on their message boards just like these 2 and wasn't saying Brighton went in and locked the doors then couldn't get out :lol: A few Albion tell a very different story of what happened. Bless them though.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Yeh and a palace **** I know believed the bullshit he'd read on their message boards just like these 2 and wasn't saying Brighton went in and locked the doors then couldn't get out :lol: A few Albion tell a very different story of what happened. Bless them though.

I know exactly what happened that day, but you believe what you want.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Please tell me this isn't the isnt same incident u lot bleat on about on here?! A myth talked up by palace when infact it's embarrassing! Honestly lads, grow up.

They dined out on The Crescent for a good few years and made sure no one could find them in the meantime.

Once they recovered their nerve and stuck their heads above the parapet at Kings Cross in 2012 they were put firmly back in their place.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
They dined out on The Crescent for a good few years and made sure no one could find them in the meantime.

Once they recovered their nerve and stuck their heads above the parapet at Kings Cross in 2012 they were put firmly back in their place.

Heavily in your favour.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Let's sort a fight between pretty pink fairy and se20, all for charity of course

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
A big mob of yours roaming around Kings Cross looking for Palace coming back from Peterborough, find some Palace youth in a pub, and call it on, it hardly putting Palace in their place !

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I know exactly what happened that day, but you believe what you want.

IS this incident the same as the video one? We can see what happened if it is - a few kicked the door and threw things at a building?!

Jan 30, 2008
IS this incident the same as the video one? We can see what happened if it is - a few kicked the door and threw things at a building?!
kudos to the BHA who got too that pub :cheers: bit different to drinking in Polegate or spoons on west st ???
regards
DR

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Just seen this on official site:

Brighton & Hove Albion would like to advise ALL fans planning to attend its Premier League fixture against Crystal Palace at the Amex on Tuesday 28th November, kick-off 7.45pm of the following important information.

TICKETS

The club has spent the past few weeks liaising closely with Sussex Police, Metropolitan Police and Crystal Palace FC, and all four parties agreed on an away allocation of 2,000 tickets (this allocation will be reciprocated for the return fixture at Selhurst Park next April).

This joint decision was based on the successful staging of the Championship play-off semi-final second leg between the two sides at the Amex in May 2013, where Crystal Palace were also allocated 2,000 tickets.

Palace fans are advised that they must bring either their membership or season-ticket card with their match ticket in order to gain entry through the away turnstiles. The name on the season/membership card must also match the name on the ticket.

The away end in the South Stand will open two hours before kick-off, and all fans entering the stadium will be searched, including all bags.

All fans are advised to avoid bringing bags wherever possible to speed up the search process.

TRAVEL

Park & Ride: The club will be running the three usual park & ride sites at Mill Road, Brighton Racecourse and Mithras House, and visiting supporters travelling by car are advised to head to the racecourse site.

The racecourse site [postcode BN2 9XZ] has the largest capacity and allows for the easiest access to and from the stadium.

There is no onsite parking available at the stadium, but a very limited number of near-site spaces are for sale on a first-come first-served basis at the Bridge car park at seagullstickets.com.

Trains: All visiting supporters can take advantage of the free subsidised travel within the free travel zone. Click here for more information. Palace fans will only need to buy a return ticket to Haywards Heath and can travel the rest of the journey for free.

The club has also paid Southern for a special service to accommodate between 800 and 1000 Palace fans travelling north after the game. This will go directly from Falmer, stopping at Three Bridges, East Croydon and Clapham Junction.

The away end in the South Stand will open two hours before kick-off, and all fans entering the stadium will be searched, as will all bags.

BARS AND AWAY FAN FRIENDLY PUBS

The pubs located within the immediate vicinity of Brighton Station have been designated as home only at the licensees’ discretion.

Visiting fans are advised that the away friendly pubs and bars are located on West Street and include Yates and Wetherspoons.

The club recommends that all fans allow at least an hour to travel by train from the mainline Brighton station to the stadium, in order to arrive in plenty of time before kick-off.

The bars in the away concourses will remain open after the game, closing at 10.30pm and 11pm respectively.

The club will publish more information as and when it becomes available.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] is this the result of your meeting?

I didn't make it to the meeting, unfortunately. The train I was catching over from West Worthing was cancelled and the following one was delayed. I'd have arrived about 45 minutes after the start of the meeting and, not knowing how long it was going to run for, it didn't feel like it was worth the journey.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here