Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Schelotto injury

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Is it not deemed incidents that the ref may have not seen or missed and not taken the correct action with for whatever reason.
I don't think so. Incidents can be reported, but the panel don't look at everything that the ref hasn't acted on, or that the ref may have got wrong.

They may have looked at this incident, I don't know.

What I do know, is that he should have been sent off.

Have you looked at the Sky footage much?

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Is it not deemed incidents that the ref may have not seen or missed and not taken the correct action with for whatever reason. That is how I read it.

Why don't you just feck off and bore some other forum to death--------------I'm quite happy to be banned permanently all the time you are allowed to spout complete bollocks on NSC.
You are a STUFFED SHIRT - UP YOURSELF - DELUDED NO IT ALL NO NOTHING ****.
Yesterday you described several thousand Albion fans who would like to see a beamback from Palarse as egotistical.
You are the most egoistical bloke I have ever come across.
Obviously you will not read this as I'm blocked :moo:

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Likewise, but he's not annoying me enough to care. If you're happy to be banned because of him though, perhaps you should make an exception.

Triggaaar, I don't believe Iv'e done anything to get banned yet :thumbsup:

As 'bleached gut' says 'It's all banter innit':)

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Why don't you just feck off and bore some other forum to death--------------I'm quite happy to be banned permanently all the time you are allowed to spout complete bollocks on NSC.
You are a STUFFED SHIRT - UP YOURSELF - DELUDED NO IT ALL NO NOTHING ****.
Yesterday you described several thousand Albion fans who would like to see a beamback from Palarse as egotistical.
You are the most egoistical bloke I have ever come across.
Obviously you will not read this as I'm blocked :moo:

stop beating about the bush and get to the point

Jimmy Come Lately

Registered Loser
Oct 27, 2011
Hove
I did that once, the only person I think I've ever done that to, but the problem is you end up seeing his posts as quotes anyway as so many people question his idiotic comments.

That loophole was closed a while ago. As long as the quote isn't mangled by the person posting it, the text will be hidden if the quoted user is on your ignore list.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
That loophole was closed a while ago. As long as the quote isn't mangled by the person posting it, the text will be hidden if the quoted user is on your ignore list.

Really? That is better but then of course, he derails so many threads through inane or indefensible posts, that I would imagine it would be fairly difficult to follow? I may try that. Cheers.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
No retrospectivte action being taken so it would appear that the panel of refs who watch these things agreed with Stuart Atwell that it was not a deliberate foul or bookable offence. which is what I thought at the time.and subsequent TV footage hasnt convinced them that the decision made was wrong.

I am often accused of not knowing anything about football but this is a panel of professional refs who agree with the action taken or not taken however you see it , so how can that be so wrong.

Mark Halsey also said so as well but that doesnt make it correct only the views of 2 ex refs. 1 who was good and 1 who was crap.

Do you deliberately contradict yourself for attention or just to hurt the eyes of all those on NSC that have to read your table?!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here