Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Singing the Blues - Weekly Bet

JBenno

Jun 29, 2011
Upper Beeding
So, two successive wins. This means the stake is increased by another 50% this week to £22.50.

Profit from last weekend was £67.00 so before this weekend's bet I'm £101 up.

A Burnley / Brighton double this weekend is a healthy 7.25-1 meaning my £22.50 bet could generate £163 profit. Clearly if this comes off tomorrow, this thread will be in profit for the remainder of the season, no matter what.

A great day for you, us , Ashley Barnes and all the good guys.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I did this myself today, but only a couple of quid, still a nice profit though.I wasn't too sure Burnley would do the business,so, thanks for the idea

I've done us to win to nil for the last few games, very worthwhile at the moment,I'm about 120 quid up.

I did the same £2 double £16 something return. May start the to nil bet. Long live the Kingcole and thanks to Palace for consistency.

Well. £274 to the good and just over a third of the season gone.

Hats off to Mr Barnes !

Didn't really expect to get to 3 successive wins, so that now means I need to place a whopping £33.75 on the double next time!

Of course, it was only the injury time goal from PNE that meant this was not the 4th consecutive.

Chuffed, our great day and Palace's dismal one paid for tickets, fuel, a Thatchers Gold and a KFC for the family. Even enough left to pay for 2 of us to go to the 7 Stars Bar before the Villa game :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

The Rattler

NSC Patron
Jun 30, 2010
Dullsville, Herts
I like this idea.
For me though, I have extended it. Weekly bet of:
Win for us
Defeats for Palace, Portsmouth, Crawley and Fulham
Only staking £1 a time so not exactly chucking money at it. Nearest so far 3 of 5, but it will happen one day!

Can I make it 4 in a row? The bookies would suggest so by the ridiculous short price we are on Friday.

Who could have predicted we would be very hot favorites against Villa. Palace against Man City is of course understandable!

So, £33.75 on an Albion and Man City double at a miserable 1.84-1

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I did this again on Friday but somehow got a double on Brighton v Fulham and Palace v Southampton. Must pay more attention although it's still live.

Clearly our goalless draw and 'their' win meant a loss on both parts last week. I think the first time not one part of the double came in.

The £15 loss reduces the running profit to £255.00

This week the £10 on Brighton to win tonight and Hull to to beat Palace is 5.2-1 to hoping to add £52.00 to my running total come 5pm tomorrow.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
:bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here