Poor show BHAFC very poor show.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
why do the scottish football results come through before the english ones ?

I have always wondered that. I assume the ref just blows up early because no one gives a shit.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

Because they are proper footballers and have a quick half time break not these foreign nambie pambies who need the full 20 minutes to wash the dirt off of their boots

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean

Lower league games in Scotland only have 10 mins for half-time, not 15 same as England. Therefore they start the 2nd half earlier and finish earlier. Scottish Prem is 15 mins same as England (and most of civilised society)

Imagine trying to get a pint at the Amex if there was only 10 mins!!!

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I miss the old "character at a time" vide/vidiprinter. (10 minutes in). The suspense! (Sorry about the score)

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
More importantly, why do they go all the down to the bottom tier? Of the 12 people that might care about Haggis Rovers vs Mctartan Stirling there's a good chance 10 will have been at the game in the first place! Baffling.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
More importantly, why do they go all the down to the bottom tier? Of the 12 people that might care about Haggis Rovers vs Mctartan Stirling there's a good chance 10 will have been at the game in the first place! Baffling.

The games would have been on the pools coupon back when the pools coupon was a thing. Somewhere there was someone who needed a score draw in Haggis Rovers vs Mctartan Stirling to win the jackpot and would have been kicking the cat when Stirling were announced as winning two nil.

I wonder what happened to the Pools Panel who had to decide the results when games were postponed. National Lottery basically robbed them off a job.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
The games would have been on the pools coupon back when the pools coupon was a thing. Somewhere there was someone who needed a score draw in Haggis Rovers vs Mctartan Stirling to win the jackpot and would have been kicking the cat when Stirling were announced as winning two nil.

I wonder what happened to the Pools Panel who had to decide the results when games were postponed. National Lottery basically robbed them off a job.

Some of their predictions were a bit dubious. Imagine if you had a draw between Stenhousemuir v Ayr United, they called an away win but when it eventually got played you were right all along and it ended level.

I imagine these days you could take legal action if that result cost you something like £200,000. It's nowhere near fair.

I always remember the pools man coming to our house on a Wednesday night and the excitement at looking at the fixture list on freshly printed paper.

smeg

Feb 11, 2013
BN13
SO fecked off with the club, there is a tipping point with all customers and because of that call so tempted to say goodbye after a paying customer of 40+ YEARS.

:angry:

That would certainly have me considering my options, in fact i'd be gone already. In hindsight she should have worked out you hadn't set your date right because everyone does that, don't they? ???

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
That would certainly have me considering my options, in fact i'd be gone already. In hindsight she should have worked out you hadn't set your date right because everyone does that, don't they? ???

If there's a 30-day month I put my watch forward 24 hours around the 28th so it shows the 29th. Obsessive-Compulsive-Disorder.

Some people will say I've got too much time on my hands though.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I have just called up the club to sign my darling daughter up to the Young Seagulls, i asked will she receive her replica shirt before her birthday.

Young Lady:Unfortunately you have missed the deadline.

ME: Whats is the deadline.

Young Lady:It's a month.

ME:I look at my watch (which has not been updated to today date, 30 day months!!) which reads the 9th and said i have missed it by one day, surely you can sort something out.

Young Lady:she replies two days actually.

ME: So because i am a bad father and not registered my daughter on Friday she will not receive a replica shirt.

Young Lady: That's right.

ME:
So we have a potential customer which could spend thousand over a lifetime with her dad and brother and wife and because i am 2 days late she can't have one.

Young Lady: That's right, rules are rules.

I am not even asking for it AFTER her birthday in fact nearly a MONTH before.

Is this POOR TRAINING in customer services or just LACK OF FORESIGHT from BHAFC?

SO fecked off with the club, there is a tipping point with all customers and because of that call so tempted to say goodbye after a paying customer of 40+ YEARS.

:angry:

Hi [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]

I've unearthed a parody account.

Please investigate.

Thanks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here