Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Function Room

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
South lodge is really nice, lovely period hotel, great grounds, food excellent, prices are a little on the high side at around £100 a head including private function hire but very classy

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Hassocks Hotel has a good function room. I had my wedding reception there last year. And its right next to the train station too.

Magic Sponge

Jun 17, 2011
House In The Hill
Not a great pizza lover but I was going to ask my granddaughter if the pub in Cowfold could accommodate that number of people. I was thinking of a meat and veg but not really a roast for the meal.

If you're thinking of the pub in the middle of Cowfold on the roundabout I believe that it's now a Co-Op.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Not cheap. Mentioned it at xmas and they were saying £3000 for exclusive hire!!!!

for complete hire no doubt around Xmas im sure that would be the case.

They cater for large parties all the time at no cost, I went to a 50th wedding anniversary there for about 25 people and no charge involved.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
If you're thinking of the pub in the middle of Cowfold on the roundabout I believe that it's now a Co-Op.

No I was talking about The Hare & Hounds on Henfield Rd which is run by Simon who also has or had The Cricketers in Burgess Hill and previously Chequers Night Club before it burnt down.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here