Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MoTD tonight

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
The crowd reaction not shown. Big shame really. Dougie (or whatever his name is) will be bereft. BFS has lost the club not just the fans.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Gotta love Shearer.. "I keep hearing Palace have good players.. Well... "(And this is against Newcastle's rivals. :laugh:)

Last edited:

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
After their last home defeat Sam couldn't look at the press. I don't think he's got the stomach for this. He's been found out

Personally I don't think he's over losing the England job which meant so much to him, maybe came back to management too soon and a shadow of the arrogant bubbly character he used to be

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Personally I don't think he's over losing the England job which meant so much to him, maybe came back to management too soon and a shadow of the arrogant bubbly character he used to be

I think this is the issue - he got the job he has always dreamed of and it went so wrong - if he had stayed with us I think he would have had a decent season but after England it was always going to be such a come down

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Marvellous scenes!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I can't remember which Palarse troll posted it, a few weeks back, but it sticks in my mind about him telling us they'd stuff us with their team of superstars, and how we'd be gagging for their starting line up.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I thought big Sam would sort them out, I love being wrong sometimes. Looks like it is going to be very interesting down the bottom of the premier league for a while. Palace, Leicester, Boro and Southampton need to be careful of a resurgent hull, Sunderland and Swansea.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here