Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Fall

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Thought the opening episode on this series was actually a left over Casualty episode i was in fact Nurse Duffy to appear to look are the prisoner.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The thing is [MENTION=19321]Pogue Mahone[/MENTION] you've only got yourself to blame.

Had the thread title and opening image been something like this:-

The Fall - with Gillian Anderson is back

article-2325789-1996CBF2000005DC-188_634x1018.jpg

[MENTION=31]El Presidente[/MENTION] wouldn't have got distracted and the thread wouldn't now be hijacked.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
The thing is [MENTION=19321]Pogue Mahone[/MENTION] you've only got yourself to blame.

View attachment 78326

[MENTION=31]El Presidente[/MENTION] wouldn't have got distracted and the thread wouldn't now be hijacked.

Wow , didn't realize that she had ever been in the Fall .

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Wow , didn't realize that she had ever been in the Fall .

She was the drummer between 2002-05, but was then sacked by Mark E. Smith after being seen drinking a glass of wine instead of a pint of mild whilst in the Scabby Cat pub in Weaste. He felt the reputational damage to The Fall was too great, and so she had to fall on her sword (although personally I would prefer it if fell on mine).

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

View attachment 78326

She is gorgeous. Every day, and twice on Sundays.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I've only just read this thread. I assumed it was about the t.v series. But judging by the quality posts I can see where it headed. As for favourites most of them are earlier stuff but this always hits the mark.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Remaining wonderfully intense, a couple of hints of dropping the credulity towards improbability but I feel sure the conclusion will befit an excellent series of dramas.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Best ever Fall track?

I start the discussion with Spoilt Victorian Child, currently reading this splendid book by a Fall obsessive who is trying to track down every former member of the Bard of Prestwich's pop beat combo.

c83daa366851c365fbca120cf7d3adc3.jpg

Eat Yourself Fitter is no 1 for me.

But also a big fan of This Nation's Saving Grace - Gut of the Quantifier and Barmy both excellent.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

boik

Ah, The Fall. Seen them a few times and heard tons of their stuff, but they are probably my most frustrating band. Love the music to bits, but MES vocal delivery just grates so much that I can only listen to a track or so in one sitting. Had a similar problem with Captain Beefheart when I was younger. Sacrilege I know.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here