Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Somewhere to eat - Lewes Road

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Let's all meet in the Franklin! the foods fine in there, although I have always been plastered when eating..

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
The Martha Gunn on Upper Lewes has had a makeover and is much nicer than it used to be

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Back-A-Yard for jerk chicken and dumplings.

22839005.jpg

Jan 30, 2008
Wanted to meet my son for dinner tomorrow before the match. He lives near the Franklin Arms on Lewes Road and despite being Brighton born and Bred I can't think of a single place round that way where we could get a sit down meal and a bottle of wine. Any suggestions ?
outside the doctors surgery at the bottom of Elm grove/Lewes road with all the other characters???
regards
DR

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Hell it has ... it was only open for a few months. That's the shortest lived business I've ever heard of

My neighbour & good friend Nino owned that Italian. Damn shame it shut so quick because he put in months of hard graft to get it open, & his food is fantastic. I don't know the details of why it failed really, but it was probably a case of being in the wrong place etc. He still owns "Pronto in Tavola" in Waterloo St which is thriving, & is hopefully opening a small pizza delivery place in Saltdean.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here