Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

General Election 2015

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm normally anti war, but when needs must...

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I've loved reading and contributing to this juggernaut of a thread - probably my favourite ever in my too many years on NSC. I shall miss it when it slips into NSC oblivion, as it inevitably must.

Inspired thread Herr Tubthumper and thanks to everyone who posted. During the campaign this was the place I always visited first for the news, views and current state of play.

I've loved reading and contributing to this juggernaut of a thread - probably my favourite ever in my too many years on NSC. I shall miss it when it slips into NSC oblivion, as it inevitably must.

Inspired thread Herr Tubthumper and thanks to everyone who posted. During the campaign this was the place I always visited first for the news, views and current state of play.
This!!!!!, an enjoyable exchange of views. Roll on GE 2020

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Stories are always better when they have a happy ending/

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Is it a drama, comedy, action movie or horror? Is a story of triumph or disaster?

A tale of good winning over evil set in the year 2020.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The writer most probably sat back after finishing that with a contented smug feeling truly believing their so far superior in their intelligence and moral fabric.

Hmmmm. Okay. Out of interest how do you feel after making a post on NSC then?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Hmmmm. Okay. Out of interest how do you feel after making a post on NSC then?

Not with "I know best" attitude. It may surprise you if I told you who I voted for last week. I'm a Tory yes, but didn't vote for them, due to local issues. The local incumbent is backing the local land owner over an issue which will make a huge difference to the local people and beyond.

But this constant rhetoric spouted by left wingers is tiresome. All parties have some good some bad policies. There's unfortunately been very little actually discussed about them and the merits. Instead it's been who can outscore each other on the moral high ground. Any Tory voter is demonized which frankly is childish.

I'm probably a sad git, for I enjoy politics and attempt to understand the people involved, I have read many books on the subject and again believe it or not have read and enjoyed more from the left side of the spectrum. I admire some from all sides for having conviction. This slagging off for those that differ is plain idiocy, debate is fine but no need to insult.

Hope that answers your question.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here