Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Sussex] A24 closed for murder investigation.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
whatever you you say it cannot be enough
RIP Don

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
image.jpg

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Why, just.... why? Who the hell carries a knife in their car?

Recognise Don's face from games, what a tragic and pointless end :(

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Local man, Matthew Daley named as suspect. Car and knife located.

Worked as volunteer gardener at Worthing golf club

My Name Is Gully

May 9, 2008
Dorset
RIP fella and condolences to family and his friends.

From the photos seen online I think I recognise him and his son from the Amex - such a tragedy.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Once my mate described Don's main bike to me (sorry that's just how or brains function) I realised who he was.
The fella used to put in some serious miles, he was always out and about.

To have it all end like this is just ridiculous.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Matthew Daley, 34, of Worthing, is being held on suspicion of murdering Don Lock, 79, and police have until midnight to charge or release him.

Mr Lock died from stab wounds after a suspected road-rage confrontation near Findon, which Sussex Police described as an "unprovoked attack".

On Saturday a knife was recovered and sent for tests.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Now charged...

Matthew Daley, 34, of Worthing, is charged with the murder of Donald Lock, 79, at Findon on Thursday, Sussex Police say.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
One tribute left at the scene read: “Grandad, there are no words to express how I’m feeling. I have lost a very special grandad. My only grandad. I love you so much. You will be truly missed by so many people. I just wish I could hug you one last time.”

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Daley is from St Elmo road Worthing, right next to Worthing football club. Not really a rough area.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Daley is from St Elmo road Worthing, right next to Worthing football club. Not really a rough area.

Its not, but not really a factor when it comes to serious crime. Lord Lucan didn't live on a council estate.

On a side note, I cringed when I looked on Twitter earlier. If this individual is guilty, it would be the worst travesty if some smart barrister were to get him acquitted due to careless tongues on Twitter.

I can't begin to imagine what the Lock Family are going through right now. My thoughts are with them all.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
According to the Sun today, Daley has some form of autism and owns a pony (or horse ,can't remember which)That's why he was near Findon. Not sure if this information has any relevance to the crime committed.

Of course, my sympathies goes out to all the families involved.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Its not, but not really a factor when it comes to serious crime. Lord Lucan didn't live on a council estate.

On a side note, I cringed when I looked on Twitter earlier. If this individual is guilty, it would be the worst travesty if some smart barrister were to get him acquitted due to careless tongues on Twitter.

I can't begin to imagine what the Lock Family are going through right now. My thoughts are with them all.
Your right to a degree, but serious crime is more likely to happen from rough areas than from well off areas.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
According to the Sun today, Daley has some form of autism and owns a pony (or horse ,can't remember which)That's why he was near Findon. Not sure if this information has any relevance to the crime committed.

Of course, my sympathies goes out to all the families involved.

Sorry got as far as that.

Sympathies to his family.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
My niece knows him, comes from a good family. Unfortunately he suffers from severe schizophrenia, the degree of which would have seen him sectioned not long ago

Dec 15, 2014
Here
Now charged...

Matthew Daley, 34, of Worthing, is charged with the murder of Donald Lock, 79, at Findon on Thursday, Sussex Police say.

It is truly fortunate that the police were able to charge the suspect before he was released. Many times guilt is known but can't be proven by the evidence and the suspect must be released. Thanks be to.............(insert your deity's name).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here